One

A soft smile on my face that was greeted by a scoff of none other than Charles Leclerc, or what the people would call him "Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc". My soft smile dropped and it made an awkward smile instead since I always tend to do that in situations like these.

"Let's just get this over with." He says with a sigh as he gets up from his chair, we were currently in the paddock club hours before the race even started and the reason was for our meeting. For our business.

"Tonight, before the race I will pick you up and we will walk into the garage together,you'll interact with me like a girlfriend would at the end of the race and i dont care that youre a driver aswell, then we will leave together aswell, then I'll drop you off at your hotel. Got it?" He says in a rather harsh tone whilst his arms are crossed, showing off his masculine figure which I glanced at during his speech.

I nodded slowly.
"Yeah, that works I suppose." I answered, a bit frightened at his unexpected behaviour, to which he just rolled his eyes again.

"I'm off." He said before going towards the door.
"Wear something nice." He said aswell right before he left.

I raised an eyebrow at that and sighed, sitting down on a chair and leaning back.

I didn't expect him to act like this at all. I was a rookie, this was going to be my first race, and to think that they're going to ruin my reputation just because they wanna save theirs. What a lame excuse of a Formula 1 team, I can see why they say Ferrari ruins everyone. I haven't even had my first race yet I'm in the Ferrari effect.

I took my belongings and I drove back to my hotel, I decided to take a quick nap before I'd arrive. I couldn't help but think about the threats the Ferrari team made, I couldn't get over the fact that in a few hours people would see a woman driving in formula 1 and thinking that it's just because I slept my way in it. This is so bad already.

Soon enough the sound of my irritating alarm woke me up, I groaned as the thoughts that I had just before falling asleep come back to my head almost immediately. I turned off the alarm and got up, immediately going to my closet. I had to wear a dumb "something nice" kind of outfit for him, instead of just going in a tracksuit so I could change into my racing suit immediatelly.

I took a pair of blue denim jeans and a white corset, that'll do it I guess. I went inside my bathroom after putting the outfit on and I started doing my makeup.

I didn't hate makeup or anything, but the fact that I had to put on makeup just to please special little Charles Leclerc got on my nerves so. bad. That thought was in my head as I was putting on mascara, and when I said it got on my nerves SO bad I meant it, cause now I basically had a black eye from all of the mascara I just aggressively smudged on my eyelid.

Maybe I had a little bit of anger issues, just a bit. I tend to get annoyed pretty easily and my reactions aren't the best, I like to call it the F1 driver effect, just to manipulate myself into thinking that it's 100% normal. But hey, every good F1 driver has a bit of anger issues,right?

I wiped off the mascara from my eye and I washed my face, I just let my hair out of the bun that I had and I only cared about my hair right now, not my makeup which I give up on. Who cares what some Charles thinks?

After some time I have made it to the parking lot where I was supposed to meet Charles. He was already waiting at the entrance and I made my way towards him. Not expecting much from him so I just greeted him with a simple, yet cold, "Hello." to which he just nodded??

Not even a hello?? Okay Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc, whatever.

He suddenly took my hand and we made eye contact for a milisecond before he gestured for me to follow him. And so I did, currently there were so many flashing cameras around and all we were doing was walking to the garage with our fake smiles. Great way to ruin my whole life, I thought.