Thirteen

My face lit up with a smile as I heard "Moth to a flame" start playing. One of my favorite songs. The weeknds angelic voice echoing as I make my way to the middle of the dance floor, forcing Ilma with me by grabbing her by her wrist earlier.

"Cause he seems like he's good for you, and he makes you feel like you should, and all your friends say he's the one, his love for you is true."

"But does he know you call me when he sleeps? But does he know the pictures that you keep"

Both Lando and Charles are staring at me. Lando is the one playing the song while Charles is making out with some girl. While. Staring. At. Me.

Ilma notices that aswell and we just glance at each other, I give Charles a disgusted look before looking back at Lando and smiling at him. He smiles back.

Some songs, dancing and singing along with laughter later Ilma and I start walking back to our table with giggles from what just happened since I acidentally spilled my drink on the girl Charles was making out with.

On our way back we are stopped by some fans, they tell us how much they appreciate our work in Formula 1 and ask for a picture. The two girls take a picture with Ilma and me but the guy decides to take a picture alone with us.

His presence was a bit weird, something was odd about him but he was still a fan. Maybe it was just the club effect, ofcourse we're gonna take a picture with him.

He puts his hand on my waist. Tightly.

Uh okay.
It's fine.

I glance over and see that he did the same to Ilma. She looks a tad bit uncomfortable which is understandable. One of the girls starts taking some pictures, I know it was multiple because of the sound and the flash getting in my eyes.

As I put my hand on my face for a second so I could get a rest from the constant flashing I feel his tight grip trail from my waist up to my chest. I'm gonna cry.

I look at him and he glances at me as a smirk. I try to push him away, gently, but he's still holding onto her. Ilma hasn't even noticed. He lets go of her and grips his other hand onto my hip.
"Get off of me" I yell out in a shaky voice.

"No, you're too pretty for that." He whispers, the strong smell of alcohol going through my nose. Fucking hell.

"Get the fuck off??" Ilma yells at him, hitting him with his purse to which he just pushes her away very very harshly, causing her to fall on the floor.

The girls are doing nothing about it, they're just laughing.

It seems like we've caught everyone's attention with the yelling and Ilma falling on the floor despite the music since Lando was now in front of us.
He doesn't even say anything he just hits him in the face, carefully snatching me from his arms. The guy groans.
"What the fuck" He groans in pain.

"Hands fucking off. Is that not clear? She's been begging you to stop." He yells back at him, holding me tightly with his hand on my lower back.

The guy smirks.
"I love girls who beg." He chuckles.

I can feel landos grip around me tighten, while his other hand curls into a fist.

"You're getting kicked out of the club. Do one more thing and I'm suing you." He stops yelling now, but his voice is still stern along with his gaze.

The guy bites the inside of his cheek.
"No, you know what I will-" He says while approaching us. Too bad he was met with the security guards that immediatelly take him away. You can hear his drunk yells in the distance as they have to force him away.