Ten

I woke up and it felt like the world was ending. I was so hungover and I must've been blackout drunk because the last thing I remember is taking a shot when I saw Charlotte, even before going to the club I got drunk in my room. I took the phrase live a little too seriously. Thanks Pierre

I yawned and even though my head was about to blow up just from being awake I had to take my phone just to check my gallery, just in case.

Well the last few videos were took at 3 a.m. and it was with Pierre, both of us singing as we are completely drunk. I chuckle before going onto Instagram to check if I acidentally posted something. No, I didn't.

But I got a message from my Pr manager. Great!

Maybe it's because of Charlotte? But nobody else saw us other than everyone in the VIP room, and they would they start rumors like that?

I opened the message and found 5 pictures, well fuck me mate.

One of them was me kissing Charlotte, the second was me being aggressive with Lando.. hold on what.

The third one was me wrapping my hand around Vic's waist. What the hell is wrong with me.

Fourth and Fifth picture were took in front of Vic's hotel, I drove her back again? First one was me putting my jacket around her shoulders while the second one was me cupping her face. What. Am I that stupid.

"Charles. You're in trouble, you're all over Twitter. Talk to me before the race."

I just like the message, still in shock of my own actions.

I go onto Twitter and read some of the tweets, three tweets in and it's already too much for me.

I immediately call Pierre, he answers after like 10 seconds.
"Mate, what the fuck did I do last night." My voice was raspy as I just woke up.

"Huh?" He yawns.

"I made out with Charlotte, I threatned Lando and then took Diaz back to her hotel?" I groan, getting up from my bed and going inside the bathroom. I put my phone on the counter before washing my face just so I could see a bit better.

"Charles I have no clue what you're talking about, let me sleep then we'll talk." He yawns multiple times throughout his talking and I sigh.
"Alright alright, get your sleep." I would roll my eyes playfully but my head is hurting so much aswell as every other body part that I can't even do that.

I hang up and then wash my face again, this time with soap. I brush my teeth and fix my messy hair. I feel better but I could definitely use some ibuprofen.

"That'll help I hope." I add, washing down some ibuprofen tablets with water. I feel a bit better, but the pain and exhaustion still persists.

As I sit back on the bed, I can hear my phone vibrating with notifications from a variety of social media platforms. I have several new direct messages from the team's management, and I am most definitely mentioned and tagged in several threads on Twitter from what I've seen so far.

This is not going to be an easy day, but I suppose I'll have to face the consequences of my actions now. Instead of ignoring it like last time when I broke up with Alexandra, which if I didn't ignore would never lead to this fake dating that caused this. An even worse scandal.

I stare at my phone for a moment, contemplating what to do next. There are so many messages and notifications that it would take me hours to reply to them all, and that's just from my private messages - not the public or fans.

I know that I have to focus on the race that is coming up soon, but the damage to my reputation cannot be ignored either.

After a bit of hesitation, I go onto Twitter yet again and scroll through the threads that reference my name and the controversial actions that I took the night before.