Three

Beep beep beep beep.
Another day, another version of myself not wanting to get out of bed when I hear my alarm clock.
I sigh and strech myself before getting up and going to the bathroom. Same routine as always.

It was currently 6 am and the flight was at 8 meaning I had to be there at 7, although my parents would say that would mean we had to be there by 4. Thank God I live alone and am able to make decisions by myself. I'm pretty sure everyone feels like that, I love my parents but sometimes it's too much and I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore.

I put my hair in a ponytail and put on the comfiest tracksuit I could find in my closet. Ilma and I agreed to go to the airport together, which was really nice.

We went for a coffe at the same place where I went with Charles yesterday, the place was nice okay?!

We both took an iced caramel cappuccino but she bought a can of coca cola aswell while I bought a water bottle. I think I was just going to sleep through the whole flight, I hope atleast.

We made it to the airport at 7 am, thank God. I was expecting us to be late from all the laughing we had in the Uber, I think we got him annoyed but whateverrr.

We saw alot of the drivers arriving aswell and we just sat on the chairs while we waited for our flights. I still didn't know barely anything about my flight but they told me that they will tell me everything before I have to go to the boarding gate and go onto the plane.

Soon enough,a team member texts me all the details and as I read them the speaker calls out my flight name. I realize that I am supposed to be in a private jet with Charles? For over an hour? Nope. I can't.

"No fucking way that I'm gonna be with Ferrari's boy for an hour. No, Ilma I can't do this." I mutter as I show Ilma my phone, revealing the details of my upcoming flight.

"No,I agree. You aren't going to spend that time with that drama queen." She chuckles and rolls her eyes playfully, getting up from her seat and taking her belongings.

I get up and chuckle aswell, grabbing my bag, putting it on my back and holding onto my suitcases.

"So" She continues as she takes out her phone and types something in, pausing her speech for a few moments but then looking at me with a smile when she finishes typing whatever she was typing.

"All settled, you can fly with Max and me." She giggles.

I sigh, relieved. I nod in agreement.
"Yeah, thank you so much." I chuckle.

I let go of my suitcases and put my bag back on the chair.

"I have to go to the toilet I'll be right back." I say softly and she nods, smiling at me as I go towards the toilet.

"Toilet for all genders" is written on the door and I am immediately disgusted, thank God I only have to wash my hands cause I am definitely not going to use those toilets.

I sigh as I turn on the sink, glancing at myself in the mirror before my attention shifts to the footsteps approaching. I focus on washing my hands, I start drying them until I feel a finger on my chin, It turns my face around and I am now looking into Charles's eyes. God, will I ever get peace from this man? Apparently not.

He puts his finger down but he grabs my wrist rather harshly, that makes me furrow my eyebrows and widen my eyes slightly.
"What the hell, Charles?" I mutter, I was about to start yelling at him until he tightens his grip. I groan in pain and the grip goes back to the one from a few seconds ago, still tight tho.

He leans in.
"Don't ever talk about me like that, okay? I heard everything you said." He starts, his whispers sounding calm at first until his breathing becomes heavier.
"Just because you're a woman in motorsport doesn't mean someone else is getting praised cause they're a man. Shut up." He whispers in a harsh tone, letting go of me and leaning back.

He walks towards the door, stopping for a moment before he leaves. God, he loves doing that??

"And you going with the RedBulls will cost you,I'm sure everyone would love hearing that. Charles Leclerc's girlfriend in a private jet with Kelly Piquet's boyfriend. Lovely." He says, still that harsh tone yet now it's back to his normal Monégasque accent.

I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to prevent myself from saying anything and I do that well. He leaves without me saying a word.

I finish drying my hands and I hurry out of the bathroom, Ilma already seeing the disgusted look on my face.

She's about to say something but I sigh before she can speak up.
"I'll tell you later, I wanna take a nap." I say softly, putting the backpack on my back and grabbing my suitcases again.

She nods and smiles awkwardly yet reassuringly. I love her already, I just feel like it's gonna be alot better with her around. I smile back, same smile as her, and we make our way to the boarding gate. A few minutes later, thankfully and somehow, we were in our private jet. Ilma already told Max about me and the fact that I was going to be flying with them, he didn't mind - in fact he was excited that he'd be talking with the new woman rookies, he wanted to make us feel welcome. I appreciated that but I just wanted to take a nap, get rid of this weird feeling.

I sigh as I adjust myself on the seat and I turn on my phone,opening instagram for the last time before we go into the air. I raise an eyebrow as I look at a post that caught my attention.

"Charles Leclerc, The woman rookie's (Vic Diaz) boyfriend caught kissing a instagram model at last night's after party." I scoffed, a smug smirk forming on my lips.
That fucker.