Fourteen

I have a few days off, three to be precise, so Ilma and I are going to hang out with Lando today. Oscar's going to come so it wouldn't be total third wheeling, they can both third and fourth wheel together or something.

I meet up with Ilma in front of her hotel and we hug each other before starting to walk to the park nearby, which is where Oscar and Lando will Uber. We could've ubered there aswell but we wanted to talk about specific events that happened.

"Now...Victoria Diaz. You did WHAT?" She whisper-yells as her mouth clings open.

I widen my eyes at her for a second, signaling for her to look around at the people staring at us since even her whisper-yelling was loud. She makes an awkward smile as she glancing around before looking back at me.

"Yeah...I might have kissed him." I mumble.

"But he leaned in first so it's okay right?" I ask with a nervous smile.

"Girl." She says with a chuckle.
"It's more than okay, but did you not think about the consequences? Like I know I'm always telling you to hook up with him but that's just cause he's hot and respectful, but you could really lose your job over this. Both of you."

She sighs as we walk down the hill,not thinking about what to say next but just looking like she's going to continue when we make it to the end.

And so she does and we turn to the left, currently in the street where the park is located at.
"Espescially if you guys got in a relationship with eachother, that is if you didn't already?" She turns around and raises an eyebrow.

My cheeks blush. I don't know why they're blushing, it's just hard for me to believe that I'm actually falling for someone. After all of those years of reading silly little books, watching romcoms, writing about love poems and imagining fake scenarios everytime before bed I finally got a boyfriend at 16. Best thing ever that could happen, right?

Well no, not in my case. That was probably the worst thing that could happen to me so far, cause he was so toxic.

I glance at my feet and then look at her, realizing that I zoned out for a moment.

"We didn't. I don't know what we are, he probably won't even mention it. I don't mind." I smile softly at her. It was a forced one and she could tell.

That's what they all do anyways.Kiss you and leave, never mention it again unless they're drunk begging for you to give them more. Spread your legs open, won't hurt anyone right?

But ofcourse, the woman's always and I mean always the whore. The man's a legend, idol and ladies man.

Thank God I never gave in to any of those freaks, and I never will. I've not ever went that low because of a man, not even close. Atleast that's one of the things I'm proud of.

I honestly don't know why everyone always has to involve sex in. Movies? "Oh my God did you see that sex part",Books? "Okay but does it have smut", anything really. Like I get it, its a pleasurable thing but nobody gets the real idea of sex nowadays.

It's a thing meant to connect you to your partner, both spiritually and physically. It's a special connection.

She sighs and puts her arm around my lower back.
"If he hurts you I'll run him over? Okay?" She says with a small smile creeping on her lips. I nod and smile at her, giggling a bit.

"It's fine. He won't, I don't even like him like that."

She raises an eyebrow.
"Be so fucking for real"

And we start laughing again, laughing our asses off until we reach the park - seeing Lando and Oscar there.

My cheeks blush again. God.
He was wearing blue baggy jeans, baggy jeans again I'm gonna go insane, and a sweater since it was still cold. I didn't even pay attention to what Oscar was wearing, Lord I wasn't even looking at him cause those blue eyes with warm drops of green were staring at me with a smile.