Christmas Special

"GEORGE, CMON."
Lockwood laughed as I screamed to George.
"Calm down Hell, you will get your presents. By the way, I hate you so much for this."
He looked down at himself. The Christmas Pyjamas, he was wearing, was read, which fitted in a weird way to his neon pink socks.
"I think you look cute."
I locked at him in shock. I did not just say that. Lockwood started to smirk.
"You think?"
"Shut up Woody."
"No I would rally like to hear more about-."

"I'm here now !"
George walked in , smirking confident.
"You better have great gifts."
First time in my life, that I was happy that George interrupted Lockwood and me.
"I hope so George, if you don't like it ,I will ghost myself."
Lockwood let himself fall on the couch , looking at us.
"No jokes about dying on Christmas!"
I let myself fall next to him and George sat in his old chair, like he always did. That the couch was still intact was a Christmas wonder. I was sure that somebody must have died on it, given how old it is. It is also really small, making Woodys and my leg touch each other, every time we sit on it.
"Go ahead George, open yours."
Lockwood pointed towards his gift for George, which he grabbed as fast as he could. George may always said, that he hated Christmas but he was totally in for the presents. He tore the wrapping paper apart, starting at the box in his hand, before opening it.
"Really , pants ?"
I snorted, not believing Lockwood just gifted George pants.
"There's something else in it."
Lockwood smirked, knowing George would be more then upset if he didn't get a good gift.
"IS THIS A GHOST FINDER?"

I however gifted George a receipt book, given that he always talked about learning new once. Then it was my round. George gifted me a book, which I talked about for weeks and Lockwood-
"I can't accept that."
I looked at Lockwood in disbelief.
"Why not?"
"This Must have costed so much, I can't take it."
I tried to push the Walkman in Lockwoods hand, but he pushed it back.
"Don't worry about it."
"I-."
I looked at Lockwood, who seemed to not accept the Walkman back.
"Thank you Anthony."
I smiled at him and then handed him mine.

"If I would have known how much you spend on mine , I would have bought you something.
I- I'm sorry".
Lockwood ignored me, tearing the paper apart.
His eyes widened and a smile spread on his lips.
"Thank you."
In his hand a collage of every job we ever did. From the once Lockwood did on his own , at least the one I found, and Lockwood and George . Also Lockwood, George and me. The biggest picture was the one in the middle. The picture from our first job all together.

"Yeah yeah, really cute. Now open mine."
George pushed his gift in Lockwoods hands. It was a new sword.

We had a lot of fun, eating cookies, drinking tea and cacao. I heard the crazies stories, which they have never told before. The next morning I woke up laying between Lockwoods legs , with my head on his chest. His arms were around me and a blanket on top of us. George was snoring in his chair.

Merry Christmas to you all!