Bio and Quotes

True Name: Alaric of The Lake

Titles: The Conqueror, Betrayer, Traitor, Camelot's End, Unstoppable Knight of The Round, and ???

Classes Available: Saber, Archer, Caster, Berserker, Lancer, Avenger, and a candidate for Grand Saber

Voice Actor: Kenjiro Tsuda (The Jap VA for Seto Kaiba)

Personality: (You'll find out throughout the story I want to keep this a secret)

Age of Death: 20

Relatives: Merlin (father) and The Lady of The Lake (Mother) (Indirectly also Morgan), Artoria Pendragon (Indirect Aunt), Mordred Pendragon (Indirect Sister), and Shirou Emiya (Indirect Uncle in Law)

Personal Abilities:

Clairvoyance: A level beyond the level of Merlin

Mana: As the son of the fairy and incubus Alaric has a vast amount of mana that is far greater than any other, he has no need for magic circuits.

Battle Continuation: As a relentless conqueror Alaric has been through many battles and he has always emerged victorious regardless of if his wounds were great or not.

Pure Mana Manipulation: Alaric's control over his mana is so great that he could manipulate and shape at will. (Think of when Yhwach from Bleach could manipulate Reshi)

Spellcaster: Alaric over the course of his life has learned and developed a great number of spells.

Master Swordsman/Spearman: This should be obvious.

Item Creation: As the son of the lady of the lake Alaric has an incredible affinity for the creation of legendary weaponry and mystic codes.

Master Fighter: Press that Square button fast.

Incredible Durability: If Cu Chulainn is Irish Hercules then Alaric is like Camelot's version of Hercules.

Protection from Arrows: Get screwed Gilgamesh.

Dark Knight's Armor: Alaric's amor is his own personal creation one that grants him near absolute protection yet there is a weakness in his armor that can be exploited.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alaric of The Lake/Conqueror:

"Throughout Heaven and Earth I alone am the strongest!"

Artoria Pendragon: