Chapter Four: Sparring With Arthur

(A/N A full four weeks have passed and Alaric is no longer scrawny for his age he's actually pretty tall now and his training has made him lose all the baby fat in his face)

"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞."

- 𝐎𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚

Alaric POV:

My days of training with Lancelot were tough to say the least the man would first make me start off with basic stretches before moving onto exercises consisting of pull ups on a tree, lifting heavy stones, swimming in a cold river to increase my endurance and durability to the cold as he explained, sit ups, pushups, a mile run around the forest, basic hand combat, and then it was onto an hour of weapons training mainly with just swords, spears, and shields. 

After that we would go to the inn for a meal in some cases Lancelot would completely submerge himself in pints of ale leading to some rather embarrassing moments with a lot of women luckily, I was always there to drag him out from doing anything perverted...although there was that one incident with those two women.

-flashback-

Lancelot drunkenly raised his hands "ah Giselle, Scarlett my lovely girls-" he was cut off when he was first slapped by the blond-haired woman then he was slapped by the red-haired woman next sending him crashing onto the ground I looked down at h...

Lancelot drunkenly raised his hands "ah Giselle, Scarlett my lovely girls-" he was cut off when he was first slapped by the blond-haired woman then he was slapped by the red-haired woman next sending him crashing onto the ground I looked down at him with a deadpan "I am guessing you didn't deserve those did you teacher?" I asked. 

Lancelot shook his head standing up with slight sway in his movement "n-no I may have deserved those," 

-flashback end-

During my free time I would focus on my magical training I didn't know much other than how to control and manipulate it like how I did before when I killed my former captor but still, I focused on those two aspects using my mind to shape different weapons such as swords, spears, bows, morning stars, maces, flais, halberds, war hammers, battle axes, and shields. 

Currently I was doing a bit of sword training by myself imagining my opponents "impressive form but it could be better," came a voice I hadn't heard in the four weeks that I had stayed at the castle I gave a bow as soon as I saw Arthur "thank you my king," I replied. 

Arthur crossed her arms together "come Alaric I wish to see how far along your training with Sir Lancelot has gone," she said gesturing towards the open part of training field. 

"O-oh," I reply with a slight stutter and began to follow after her with a slight jog. Once we made it there Arthur pulled out her own wooden sword holding it up with both hands "you may strike when ready Alaric and no before you ask you may not use your magic," she declared calmly.