rocking ☆ rinmao

The pillow he hugged so tightly was soaked in his tears. The said tears flowed endlessly, never wanting to stop for even a second.

Isara's eyes stung immensely, begging for him to shut them and hopefully fall asleep to be rid of the said feeling. His throat feeling raw and in pain from the aforementioned endless set of tears.

A few hiccups reached through every other minute or so, his chest aching at the feeling it gave.

Isara didn't want to bother his dorm mates with his crying, so he decided to come into the living room area where there was nobody around.

His fingers dug into smooth white of the pillow harshly, curling his body deeper into a ball he's already made of himself, face covered by the aforementioned soft item he clutched onto.

"Isara?"

He turns his head a small bit, and a low hum of responding comes from deep within his vocal cords.

A fellow redhead — Rinne Amagi — stood by the entrance. His usual expression of mischievous needs deflates into one of worry.

The aforementioned redhead walked around the settee and sat himself down besides Isara. Rinne motions his arms out towards the younger, hesitating in question for a moment as he pulls the pillow from Isara's grip and then reels Isara into his hold, placing the beaujolais-haired boy's head on his shoulder.

Rinne wraps one arm around his small figure, his other hand carding through Isara's messy strands gently as Isara whispered out to him. Rinne's heart ached massively from the scratching that etched in Isara's tone of voice.

"I really miss them — Hokuto, Subaru, Makoto... I wish - I wish they didn't die..." Isara's words trail into a rant about his friends deaths whilst Rinne stayed quiet and begins to rock Isara side to side slowly in a comforting manner.

"I want them back..."