Chapter 2: Arrival to New Home

In 2 hours, the moving lorry finally stopped at what looks like a large three-story mansion, with a balcony, windows, rooms and a backyard. As everyone was finally getting out, the children were immediately excited upon the view of the new house they would be staying in from now on.

"Holy moly, this house is insane! I'm having a good feeling that this is gonna be the best thing that ever happened to us gang!" as Daniel exclaimed

"Holy moly, this house is insane! I'm having a good feeling that this is gonna be the best thing that ever happened to us gang!" as Daniel exclaimed. Across the neighborhood, there were a few residents walking around greeting and helping other players and groups to settle down at their new homes. There was one particular neighbor who was very much just standing at his house quietly while staring at the group and walking around. Guest24, Nicholas, and Daniel were helping to unload the boxes and their stuff while Fred, Vicky and Josh were watching over the kids.

"Here.. I'll help unload your stuff to the main hall... it's my way to make up for being very late in the first place." as Colover placed Leafy down and walked back to the lorry. Nicholas interrupted Colover and spoke, " Oh don't worry Colover, we can do it just fine-" but he immediately kept quiet when Colover was able to carry a lot of heavy stuff without even struggling a tiny bit. This clearly shocked everyone.Well... Except Fred since he already personally knew that she is one of the strongest police officers in the station.

"My, my! You are indeed very strong, Colover!" Vicky exclaimed but Josh just scoffed in annoyance and walked away. "Woah! I didn't know Ms Colover was that strong! Amazing!" Flare said as the children surrounded Colover excitedly except Leafy who was still sitting on Colover's head playing with her beret. "Oh thanks guys... it's just my natural strength." as she looked away, she was a little embarrassed.

"Greetings! You must Group 302! See that you all have finally arrived." as a roblox player spoke while he walked out of the house. He had yellow skin and hair while wearing a blue checkered shirt and black pants. He seems to be wearing a Top hat which has pencil attached onto them as he had wings on his back which was giving out white sparkles.

"I'm Cracky4, the owner of the game. Pleasures to finally meet you. You're one of the last groups I would be waiting for today." as he spoke while bowing and tipping his hat.

"Why hello Mr Cracky4 Sir. We heavily appreciate your invitation to be living here. You have seriously no idea how much it means to us. We are totally gonna enjoy our new home!" as Guest24 shook his hand as the group gathered around him except Colover and Leafy.

As Cracky4 was speaking to the players happily, Colover and Leafy were the only ones who didn't speak at all but instead were helping to unload the stuff. Surprisingly they were doing it at such a neat and fast pace. Even for Leafy who was just a toddler only. When Colour removed the last box, she froze. Leafy peaked behind from her legs and noticed she was staring at a small note written:

Beware Scary Mary.

-?

"Mentor Scary Mary...but how...? This... this has to be a mistake or some sort... There's no way that the academy is still functioning successfully. Maybe this may help me for my personal investigation.. Something seems off about this neighborhood..What are they planning this time?" as she was very lost in her thoughts when she picked up the note and stared at it.