Chapter 15: A Camping Trip? Set me up I guess

"Oh my god, this is more worse than the Zach Nolan case I was tasked with previously🙃"Colover muttered while looking at a rolling wooden board which had a lot of those investigation papers and red strings connected. You can already imagine in your head for a typical detective like her to do her work as she threw an old warning from the murder of the Speecky wood case she once dealt with. Well she's mysterious for sure..

Months already had passed and so far no signs for the disappearance of Scary Larry. 6 months already, 6 months of no crime spree happening in the neighborhood so far. Cops are still running about and patrolling as usual just to make sure shit doesn't go hay-wire again. Though so far in other neighborhoods, there were reported cases about purge minions attempting to purge players. But obviously not the typical ones from Scary Larry.

A matter of fact, it wasn't a surprise that his minions apparently "broke out" of prison a few months back. However, what's weird is who took them? Bradley did mention about him going for a small investigation journey to find out more about these purger leaders, and now rather worrying that he hasn't replied yet.

It goes without saying the same for Uncle Pete, going missing for quite some time now, his house being bare and silent without his presence. Only leaving his poor mouse, Lousie behind but thankfully Flare agreed to take care of her and Chilly Charlie agreeing to look after his house until Pete returns. And weirdly enough Lousie is getting along with Fiona quite well despite the odd history of cats hunting mice.

Well couldn't say the same for Josh cause this guy still has beef with a cat lol. Do i have to even mention bro got bitten in the ass after losing a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors over a cat-

"..."

She just stared at the board, hoping that there's some answer to this in whole. Deep down she was clearly tired and dead, having to deal with the once past life she had as a 'purger'. But also rather worried. He may have been bad but the least she can do is to make sure he isn't dead. After all, he was one of the nice ones to treat her decently.

She keep looking back at the note:

Beware Scary Mary

- ?

Multiple times yet she has no clue how this is related. Was it supposed to be a warning? Who is she related to Scary Larry's so-called disappearance? Likely doubt, these two sure have weird personal stuff between them she doesn't know much, don't know how to describe.

Leafy was sitting on the bed holding a bagel for his sister while eating his. "Why thank you Leafy" Colover said while staring at the board. "I have a feeling this is something beyond what it seems" she said while eating on the bagel.

"Man this shit is good-"

"Yo Colover, Busy?" Fred asked while leaning on the door frame. Colover choked on her bagel and immediately spin the board with stuff which was pretty concerning like weird curse doodles-

"NOPE. Definitely NOT busy!" She said while showing a crooked thumbs-up. "If you say so.." As he walked in while looking in confusion at the board, "What's with the board-?"

"Eh, it's nothin. Chief tasked me to handle this whole ass purge case since not only apparently Bradley went missing but he believes I can 'supposedly' handle this" She sighed before spinning the board back to show her investigations. "Man, that's a LOT of work for you. Are you sure you don't need help? Cause it looks like you're going to lose your shit.."

"Nope! Totally fine🙂"Colover said while she was literally on fire. Leafy just look at his sister before eating his bagel as if it was a very normal to be caught on fire-