Chapter 9: Day 4 and Greetings to the "Imposter"

A full timeskip to the next day, everyone was waking up now, stretching and doing normal stuff. Colover made sure everyone was alright including the children. Colover was carrying Leafy on her shoulder as she sighed and spoke, "Alright guys. It's morning now. We should check what on roblox is going on out there and embrace for the worse. Make sure stay close and have your weapons at all time." The text box appeared, typing:

Head out of the Basement.

Eveyone nodded in agreement as Josh went to unlock the door. As he peep outside a little, There was no one except the broken boarded windows. It seemed Scary Larry and his minions must have left the house. "Coast clear dudes." Josh said as he opened the door widely as everyone stepped outside. Matteo then noticed the main door was opened as he pointed and spoke,"Guys! Look over there! Our main door is open,"

Before they can react, the text box appeared:

The front door was broken open, that must be how they left.

We've completely run out of supplies.

Head out the door and find the Grocery Store.

Be Safe and Meet the other players out there.

"Well that figures. I'm guessing this text box has its own mind." Nicholas commented. Upon coming outside, to much of their horror. The neighbourhood road was trashed and covered with ice blocks. Some homes being destroyed and many of the players has came out either looking nervous or bruised. "Oh my god.. 😨" Ethan commented as the children huddled behind Colover.

 😨" Ethan commented as the children huddled behind Colover

The Neighborhood is destroyed

The Neighborhood is destroyed... and there's Ice all over the road.

Don't slip on the Ice or you might hurt yourself.

Colover glanced to the side to see some of the original residents including Chilly Charile and Uncle Pete, coming outside and some look devastated about some of their houses were destroyed.