Chapter 3: The News Broadcast

Everyone pretty much has settled in the new house. The group went on exploring and found a lot of hidden stuff around the house. Even a pet cat who.. Probably very feisty for some reason. Meanwhile Colover and Leafy were in the blue room alone as they decided to help the others bring their things to the rooms they would be sleeping in.

Colover's POV:

"Done with Flare's stuff.. This kid surely likes books so much..." as i finished placing a stack of books nearby Vicky's bedside table before heading to the blue room. Everyone was very much comfortable with the new house quickly. What's more surprising is when Polly and Ethan found the basement key while Nicholas found the attic. Too bad it's too dark and too tall to get down there and get up there. Not to mention we have a cat here too. We are just gonna call her Fiona. Josh touched it and it immediately attacked him. Lmao served him right for snickering crap about me while heading to the new house.

Very much there was weirdly a lot of food scattered around the house, like Bloxy cola, apples and cookies. Nicholas, Mike, Matteo and Daniel are staying in the green room. While Guest24, Cathy, Ethan, Flare and Vicky are in the pink room. And last but not least me, Leafy, Dankin, Polly, Josh and Fred in the blue room. Dankin hasn't spoken much to me at all. It was a big shock to everyone that he's my boyfriend. He may be a cold hearted guy and doesn't show much affection.. At least he cares about me. And at least we aren't those types of e-daters.

Leafy is just sitting on the floor just drawing in his drawing pad. Since the rest of the rooms are fully occupied, Me and Leafy would be sharing beds anyways. It's pretty much normal for Leafy to usually sleep on my head or my arms. At least he's having fun. I looked back at the note found in the lorry.

Beware Scary Mary

-?

Haven't heard of that name in such a long time. I can clearly tell it was written a few days ago. That would explain the uprising cases of house breaking and robbery. Even worse yet. Purges. I feel we are being stalked. Especially the guy in the alleyway. I can recognise that rose pin and purge mask anywhere. What do they have in plan now? As I continue to lay on my bed, I can just feel Leafy climbing to my bed and hugging me. He has such a strong attachment to me. And I'm glad I found him.

I wouldn't know what I would do without him if I hadn't found him at that adoption center. Poor kid.. I don't know what mindset my adoptive parents were in. Heck I don't even know who the hell they were. All I know is that they just abandoned me and Leafy just like that. I don't know what the academy has done to Leafy but I swear if they have done something much worse, never in my lifetime I would forgive them. That key surely must hurt..like mine. I just patted on his head and hugged him.

"Oh you're an adorable little bro. I'm so glad I found you. Not to mention how I even realized that you're my biological brother. I just wished I found you earlier...You wouldn't have to go through what I had to go through." but Leafy just hugged me back and wrote on his drawing pad "It's okay Big Sissy. Me happy to be with you. That isw all thatw matters :)". I just laughed in response. I really need to teach him how to write properly soon but at least he's an adorable little bean boy.

I got up from the bed while placing Leafy onto the floor and kneeled down to my bedside to one of my cases to reveal a long sword. Similar to a manga series called "Houseki No Kuni- Land of the Lustrous. The sharpest and finest blade I have yet to have. They are the only thing left by my real parents. Leafy also has his own one too, just much smaller than mine. We mainly use it for our defense purposes and it is best I don't show this in front of the other. They would probably raise suspicion about me. Still have my gun as well.