Chapter 19: Wave 1

As everyone finally went to the middle of the room, they were all holding some leftover crowbar they found around the cell Uncle Pete was in. Though it wasn't a strong weapon, it should probably do the trick. Thanks to the time they had, they were able to train in some sort.

Current Strength and Speed of Each Players:

Adults:

Fred_Thedude21032: Speed 2, Strength 1

DankinKinder_392k: Speed 3, Strength 1

StringRollVicky3_VIC: Speed 1, Strength 2

Josh_Emohackerboi: Speed 2, Strength 3

VictoriatheVictorian89: Speed 0, Strength 3

W_LucasTheSeaMan2: Speed 1, Strength 2

ArmBoyNichcolas_W: Speed 1, Strength 3

Guest_24: Speed 1, Strength 2

DanielBase_l0l: Speed 1, Strength 3

ColoverColour: ???

Kids:

Speedy_Matteostarl0: Speed 2, Strength 3

Bookworm_20Flare: Speed 2, Strength 3

SweetsweetCathy_51: Speed 1, Strength 2

Sweet0Celeste_50: Speed 1, Strength 2

Mikey_chipboy11: Speed 1, Strength 2

PollytheParr0t_173: Speed 1, Strength 2

Ethan_Warroirs167: Speed 1, Strength 2

LeafytheLilPlantDude: ???

Flare, Matteo, Josh had an advantage to speed up their Strength and Speed pace faster considering Flare was able to find her book, Matteo with his bottle and Josh with his hacking device. Once the counter finished, the light immediately flickered and turned off along the shutters shutting the Gym, Fighting Arena and the Kitchen.

The Main door finally opened and a small van approached the door. There were at least 8 minions had spawn at the entrance. Definitely a different looking with some being short as fuck. One of the goons finally spoke in a scaristic and confident manner, "Alright little noobs, just be the twinky little shits here and just surrender. That way it will be so..!" Until the goons finally realise who was standing right in front of them. "..Easy.. 😨"

Colover was standing right in front of them, holding her sword while Leafy was busy her holding his. The group and even Uncle Pete immediately took a step back knowing that shit will go down when it involves with those two.

"Oh, I'm sorry but who are you calling inconsiderable twinky little shits here. 🙂" Colover spoke a in fucking demonic tone while having her eyes twitched with Leafy.

The minion realised they were completely screw and tried to convience Colover to not check their ass.

"Hey….How about we civil a little-" Sees her sharpening her sword

Colove and Leafy: ...🙂

"OMG- 😨¨"

Timeskip ...

The group managed to complete the first wave and beat the heck out of the minions. Colover immediately throw every single one of them into a cage that was conveniently at the ground floor before locking it. "Ha, now how does it feel to be a rat in a cage?" Josh comments pridefully to only receive Uncle Pete's annoyed and offended glare as he held Lousie on his shoulder. "Sorry Uncle Pete.. 😅..."

"Yeah, watch out fella. I don't take it too kindly if Lousie being insulted" Uncle Pete said before scoffing. "That's it right? It's over?" Flare asked while panting. "For now, Yes." Colover as she glanced over to the minions in the cage before speaking, "We should get back to training. There's still 2 waves to defeat. I doubt the third one will be easy." But she immediately pointed her sword at one of the minions, "But I want to speak with them. Personally."

Wave 1/3 complete!

Keep training for wave 2, the doors downstairs had opened. You can access the shop!

As the text box typed, all the shutters opened and this time, the shop was open. There were 3 vending machines, from a bloxy cola all the way to a weapon vending a machine. The group rushed to the shop in a quick swift after earning some buck from Uncle Pete like he promised, and brought some items before heading back to training.

Only Colover, Dankin and Fred haven't gone yet and were discussing something. "Okay boys, here's the plan. Dankin can go get those food items since he has the required speed. Me and Fred will go to the other side, and investigate that glowing sparkle thing. Is that alright-?"

"YUP. Totally love, I'll go right now" Dankin said in a weird tone before giving a kiss to Colover before walking out.

"..." Colover and Fred just stared at him in shock while Colover went railed up red. "...is..is he high? 😦" Colover asked while going on an existential love crisis. "Bro finally showed proper affection. Jit trippin...😦" Fred replied back in surprise that Dankin showed affection. Maybe got him just a little jealous you might say.

But they just shrugged off his odd behaviour before as Fred had to drag Colover since she was still in wonderland out to left while Dankin went to the right. Leafy seriously had nothing better to do so he went to the kitchen area and seemingly it caught Polly's attention. Hinting her that maybe she should follow.

Perhaps they could find something useful to their situation... Who knows?