Chapter 16: Roadtrip and New members

A few days later, the group finally met up in a game lobby where it seems other groups were also on a camping trip

A few days later, the group finally met up in a game lobby where it seems other groups were also on a camping trip. The children were playing around as usual while Josh was hiding behind Nicholas while glaring at Fiona who was held by Guest24. "Are we seriously bring that demon-? 😐" He said in an annoyed tone but Vicky cut him off. "Oh please Daniel, Fiona is such a sweetie! You two will get along just fine!" Where in reality, Fiona was hissing at Josh as she was being put in a cat carrier by Guest24.

"Yeah.. A real sweetie eh?😑"he muttered as Nicholas which made Josh blushed in embarrassment. Colover was just leaning at a nearby lamppost with Leafy busy doodling something in a separate drawing pad he only kept between him and his sister. Something a doodle looks like:

Colover was busy looking at papers about the whole purge case as she still had an investigation to do despite telling her boss she was on a camping trip

"Purge, Purge, Purge- God I swear this is giving me a bloody headache." she thought to herself while crushing one of the papers in her hand where slowly it had the same red veins spreading as her eyes turned little red. She gasped and shook her hand which eventually the red veins went away and her eyes returned to the black dots as she sighed in relief.

Such it was a pain in the ass to deal with, but what can she do? Lightly that she has felt that this camping trip would end up as a disaster.

Everything always does. Her personally shitty life (Although Leafy makes her feel better), her work as a detective and cop, her misjudgement and treatment, her complicated ass love life. So many things.

She also noticed Dankin acting too off these days. Always rambling on this radio he has. As much as she thought he was communicating to the station about some work. So she let her worries aside thinking she was overreacting. She loves him dearly, but doesn't even know how to go on from here if he keeps on acting distant

Well that was something for sure-

"Oi random voice? Not to be rude, but can you stop talking about my intrusive thoughts out loud? Do you even know a thing called 'personal space' -_-?" Colover said while glaring at God who knows where. Probably the sky.