Chapter Three

(AN: In this scene, Toya is 18, and you're 17.)

"Isn't it strange that your flames changed from red to blue?" Toya brushed my hair out of my face, giving him a clear view. "You're cute when you're worried." I blushed. "Toya! I'm serious," I smacked his chest. He laughed, sending butterflies to my stomach.

Toya leaned in for a kiss, but I backed away, refusing to kiss him. He stood there, shocked. "You need a shower. You stink. All this training is making you smell." I walked away from him. I could hear him chuckle. Suddenly, his hands wrapped around my stomach.

"I'll only shower if—" Toya pulled me close, his body pressing against mine. "You join me in the shower." My heart skipped a beat.

His hands slid inside my shirt. "Toya," I whispered.

We went to my house.

Now we're in the bathroom.

I was sitting on the countertop, watching Toya take off his shirt, my eyes locked on his body.

Toya cupped my face, leaning in, till our lips met in an intense and lingering kiss. Toya's hand traveled up my waist, pulling me closer, and deepening the kiss.

I pulled back, trying to catch my breath.

I took off my shirt and bra, slowly working my way down. Toya watched me strip naked, admiring every inch of my body.

We were now in the shower.

My back is facing him. I can feel him getting closer. "Can I touch you?" Toya asked.

I blushed and nodded.

Toya started at my hips and worked his way up the side of my body, pressing his naked body onto mine. "Toya," I whispered. "Yes, doll?" He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back. Toya turned me around so that I was facing him. Toya's hand caressed my cheek. "Toya, please," I said, leaning into his touch. "Please, what, doll?" He smirked. "I need you. I want y—"

Toya cut me off with a deep and passionate kiss. He wrapped his hands around my back and slid them down to grab my ass. He lifted me, my legs entwined around his waist. My back slammed against the wall. Toya kissed my neck. His hands cupped my breasts, pinching my nipples between his fingers. I moaned against this touch.

Toya spread my legs, getting a good view of my clit. "You're so wet, doll. I haven't even done anything yet."

"Fuck, Toya," I moaned. Toya started licking my clit, his tongue deep inside me. With every lick, my body tensed up. I gripped his white hair, throwing my head back in pleasure. "Toya, I'm going to—"

● ● ●

The sound of the doorbell jolted me awake. "Did I jus—" The doorbell rang again. "Fuck." Hastily, I threw off my blanket, dashed downstairs, and flung the door open. Looking down, I saw Yuki wearing a disappointed expression. "Yuki? Why are you back so early?" Yuki remained silent and walked past me, heading straight to his room. I watched him with concern. "The forest was set on fire." Startled, I turned around to see Endeavor. "Yuki was practicing, and he lost control of his quirk, setting the forest on fire." I covered my mouth at the news. "Did he get hurt?" Endeavor shook his head. "I arrived just in time to rescue him from the flames." Unexpectedly, I said, "Thank you," which I never thought I would say.

I bit my lip anxiously, then knocked on Yuki's room door. "I'm coming in," I said, opening the door. Yuki was sitting on his bed, knees to his chest. "It's not your fault," I said, taking a seat beside him. "I didn't mean to. If Grandpa Enji wasn't there, people could've gotten hurt."