Chapter Eight

(AN: In this scene, Toya is 17, and you're 16.)

Toya wrapped his arms around my waist, catching me off guard. "Who was that guy?" Toya whispered, his breath gently caressing my ear. "What do you mean?"

"That guy." He kissed my shoulder. "He was touching you." He kissed my collarbone. "He was smiling and laughing." He kissed my neck. "It pissed me off." He paused. "He touched what's mine." His hands slid up my shirt. I could feel his hand warming up, and my body shivered against his touch.

"Toya, that hurts," I whimpered. He kissed my cheek. "You're mine, doll. Say it."

"I'm yours," I whispered. "I'm all yours, Toya."

Toya released his grip on me, leaving my mind confused about what had just happened. "Look at your stomach," he said. I furrowed my brow, lifted up my shirt, and discovered a handprint imprinted on my stomach. "Toya!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, saying, "The next time someone dares to touch you, show them that mark. They'll understand you're mine." A blush spread across my cheeks, my heart pounding with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

● ● ●

Toya picked up Yuki. I don't know where they're headed, but as long as they're enjoying themselves, that's all that matters.

I decided to stay home, watch movies, and eat. It kind of looked like I was depressed. I kept checking my phone just in case someone texted me, but there was nothing. I was tempted to text Mei to see if she wanted to hang out. I stared at my phone for a good 10 minutes, thinking whether I should text her. Fuck it. I took my phone and texted Mei.

Y/N: Mei, are you busy?

Mei: Yes, but may I come over? I'm babysitting my cousins, and my apartment is too small. Besides, these brats created quite a mess.

I laughed at my phone and shook my head.

Y/N: Fine, but you're cleaning if they make a mess.

Mei: Yes, ma'am!

● ● ●

Mei's cousins were hanging out in my living room, playing games, and goofing off.

Mei and I sat at the dining table, enjoying our meal and drinks. I couldn't help but notice Mei giving me weird looks.

"Why do you keep giving me that look? It's scaring me," I said, looking away from her. "I don't know. You just look different. As if something good happened to you," Mei gasped, "Did you have sex?" My body froze. "What?"

"Oh my God! You did! You had se—" I quickly covered her mouth with my hands. "Can you not say it so loud?" Mei nodded, and I removed my hands.

"That's amazing, Y/N! Who is he? I need to know everything—his name and all the details."

Shit.

"I can't tell you much because he's a private guy, but his name is Kenji," I lied.

"So, how did it go?" I raised a brow in confusion. "The sex," Mei said, smirking.

"Mei!" I smacked her arm. "Sorry!" Mei said, rubbing her arm. "I'm curious."

● ● ●

YUKI POV

"How did you and Mom meet?" I asked as I enjoyed my frozen yogurt. "She never told you?" Dad said, raising a brow. "Well, she did, but I'm curious to hear your side of the story."

"I would go to Sekoto Peak for quirk training. During one of my training, I noticed your mother watching me. I mistook her for a villain, and I threatened her. When she emerged from the bushes, what struck me first were her captivating (E/C) eyes that perfectly complemented her (H/C) hair. Your mother was concerned about the burns on my arms. She insisted on healing my wounds. Ever since that day, I developed feelings for your mother." Dad took a napkin and cleaned my mouth.

"Where are we going next?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll see," Dad chuckled.

● ● ●

Y/N POV

"Will you guys please stop running around!" Mei yelled as she was flipping through the channels. I laughed and shook my head.

"Sorry about them." Mei shook her head. "Remind me to never have kids."

I did.

As Mei flipped through channels, she stopped and noticed a news report about a recent attack in the city. The TV showed a group of villains, and one of them caught my attention.

It was...Toya.

I stared in shock as the news reporter referred to him as "Dabi" from the League of Villains.

My mind raced, unable to understand what I was watching. The news reporter went on, exposing the League of Villains attacks and what To—Dabi did.

My head was so wrapped up in the news that I didn't notice that Mei was leaving. She said something, but I wasn't listening.

My legs trembled, my knees weakened, and I felt like I would collapse onto the floor. Toya, he's a villain—a villain. Oh my God. Yuki is with To—Dabi. What if something happens to Yuki? What if Dabi involves Yuki in something dangerous? Dabi wouldn't harm—

A doorbell interrupted my thoughts. "Mommy, we're home!" I quickly grabbed the remote, turned off the TV, and ran to the door. I took a breath, calming myself down before I opened the door.

As I opened the door, I met his turquoise eyes, causing knots in my stomach. I quickly looked down at Yuki. "Mommy! I got you cookies!" Yuki hugged me. "Thank you." I smiled and hugged him back. Yuki went inside, leaving me and To—Dabi alone.

"You okay?" He asked. "Doll?"

"I'm fine." We stood there in silence. "I should go. Good night." Quickly, I closed and locked the door.

" Quickly, I closed and locked the door