Chapter Four

We were talking. He told me what happened after the fire. However, I had a feeling he didn't tell me everything. I told him everything about what happened, what he missed these past five years. I wanted Toya to meet his son, Yuki, but he had to go. Was I disappointed? Yes. I wanted him to stay longer, so I could talk to him. Tell him about everything. Have him finally meet his son. Am I angry? No. I don't know what Toya does, but it's his life. I probably missed a lot anyway. I know he didn't tell me everything, but it's his private life.

Toya stood up and walked to the door. I followed behind. "Toya," I said. "W-Will you come back?" Toya smirked, leaning in closer. "Miss me already, doll?" God, I missed that nickname. I looked away, blushing. He grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "I'll be back." He leaned in, his lips brushing over mine. "Toya," I whispered. His lips crashed into mine.

After five years, I've missed this feeling.

His warmth.

His touch.

● ● ●

(AN: In this scene, Toya is 18, and you're 17.)

Toya wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. "You're so warm," I giggled. "Is that so? Do you want me to warm you up a little more?" Toya kissed my neck.

"We really need to get up," I insisted, attempting to rise, but Toya gently tugged me back down. "Just five more minutes," he pleaded. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Do you even know what day it is today?" I quizzed. "I'd be a terrible man if I forgot, doll." He turned me around to face him. "It's our anniversary." He kissed me.

"I know you said not to get you anything, but I couldn't help myself." I stared at him in confusion. "Go check your closet." I got up and went to the closet. Toya followed behind. I opened the closet and saw a beautiful light blue dress.

"If you don't like it, I have the receipt, and you can go return it—" I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist, and hugged him tightly

"If you don't like it, I have the receipt, and you can go return it—" I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist, and hugged him tightly. "Why would I return it? It's a beautiful dress," I said, kissing him. "Thank you!" I kissed him again. "Thank you, Toya!" Toya caressed my cheek. "Wear it for our date." I nodded.

"Y/N!" You've got to be kidding me. "Mei, go aw—" Before I could finish my sentence, Mei kicked me off my bed. "Ouch! Seriously!? Was that necessary?" I rubbed my ass. "Who even let you in—Yuki." Mei laughed and took pictures. "Yuki! I told you not to open the door when I'm not around! Especially not for Mei!" Mei stuck out her tongue. "This is why no one likes you," I mumbled.

Mei rummaged through my closet. "Are you here to borrow my clothes again?" I asked. Mei pulled out a red dress. "Nope," she said, tossing the red dress onto my bed. "We're going out." I raised a brow in confusion. "Going out?"

"It's Usagi's birthday."

"I can't," I said. "Yuki's home." Mei smiled, and I had a bad feeling about that smile. "About that, I called Fuyumi." My jaw dropped. "I hate you." I rolled my eyes. "I love you too."