A GAME OF FALSE FATES

┌────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┐

Fate:

The development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by another [often supernatural] power.

└────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┘

✬ Book Two ✬

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────

"Being the sibling of a victor makes you a liability. The gamemakers will make certain that Clove has an interesting games in order to avoid the appearance of any favouritism."

"You've got to be shitting me!"

Clio's first year as a mentor was always supposed to be easy; lapping up attention in the Capitol and learning the ropes of securing sponsorships. She was never supposed to be helping her sister through the ins and outs of the arena, but what's done is done. She'll just have to make sure the nation is ready for their second Kentwell sister in succession.

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────

𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 !

Danielle Campbell as Clio Kentwell

Alexander Ludwig as Cato Hadley

Sabrina Carpenter as Luna Crawford

Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair

Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove Kentwell

Finlay Macmillan as Ajax Dumont

Bruno Gunn as Brutus Kramer

Meta Golding as Enobaria Golding

Stephanie Leigh Schlund as Cashmere Nicholo

Alan Ritchson as Gloss Nicholo

All other victors and tributes as seen in the film.

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹 !

I do not own The Hunger Games or any of its characters.

I only own my original content, storylines and characters.

I do not give permission for this story to be copied onto any other platforms or translated into any other languages unless asked directly. This may also be posted on my tumblr and AO3 accounts under the same username: twobraincellkentwell.

I have altered the timeline for this series;

63rd: Gloss

64th: Cashmere

65th: Finnick

70th: Luna

71st: Johanna

72nd: Cato

73rd: Clio

74th: Usual Timeline

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 !

Rated 'r' for:

dark themes, explicit language and content, blood, violence, intense scenes and more but it is the Hunger Games so it is to be expected.

Reader discretion is advised.

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎!

This story is mainly set in the mentor viewing room, watching the screens showing the 74th arena but obviously involves some chapters and scenes in the relevant districts (a little District Two heavy). I'm using some canon and it will largely follow the plotline of both the Hunger Games book and movie, but I'm going wildly off script given that the books aren't written from Katniss' POV and since she isn't the most reliable narrator when it comes to things outside of District 12, I've given myself lots of creative freedom and created lots of relevant district lore.

This book started out as a short fic but ended up turning into a whole series. I am planning on having five books revolving around Clio and Cato so you'll just have to trust the process a little. I recommended having read A Game Called Revenge first before this book, but this one can technically be read first in timeline order.

Finally, this book will link with the works of WintersOdair. I highly recommend reading her books to gain insight on all the characters from the perspective of Luna and the others in District Four. Also want to thank Amy again for spending so much time planning and writing with me, as well as proofreading my chapters!

Enjoy!