Chapter 1: Meeting the Paw Patrol

After Kai woke up in a forest he went to look for a city and found a city called Adventure Bay

Kai: This city is fascinating I've never seen this city before.

Kai continued to look around the city and sees all sorts of people.

That's when a person walked up to Kai and kneeled down to pet him. Kai enjoyed head pats as he started to get used in being a Beagle Puppy.

???: Why hello there pup my names Porter. What's your name?

Kai:(smile) My names Kai it's nice to meet you Mr Porter

???: A new friend at Adventure Bay.

Kai sees a German Shepherd and other pups along with a human kid walk up to them.

Mr Porter:(smile) Hey there Ryder and Pups.

All: Hey Mr Porter.

Kai: Hello everyone my names Kai may I ask who are all of you?

?: My names Ryder and these are Chase, Rubble, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, and Zuma it's nice to meet you Kai.

Kai:(smile) It's nice to meet you all too.

Skye soon started to blush. Kai was definitely handsome to her.

Kai also started to blush after seeing Skye. He was seeing Skye as an angel.

Rubble: So what brings you here Kai?

Kai: Well I'm new here and looking for a place to stay at.

Marshall: You could live with us if you want.

Kai: You sure it's alright for me to stay with you guys?

Rocky:(smiles) Yeah it'll be fun!

Kai thought about it and nodded his head. Skye is happy that Kai is staying with them at the lookout. But unaware that a certain enemy is also here at Adventure Bay.

Drazeros:(anger) Kai you will soon die by my hands and this world will be mine!

Drazeros laughed evilly as he will soon have his revenge on Kai and rule this world. A new adventure now begins for Kai and the Paw Patrol as they will meet Kai's two friends and dangerous enemies as they defend Earth and the Universe from the evil Drazeros and his team.

To be continued...