Chapter 2: Getting to know the Paw Patrol and the attack of Drazeros

In the forest of Adventure Bay Drazeros is planning to attack the city so Kai can come to him.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Time to have some fun.

Meanwhile in Paw Patrol Lookout...

Kai is amazed of the Paw Patrol Lookout tower and each of Chase and his friends doghouses

Kai: So this is where you guys live it's pretty cool.

Marshall:(smile) Yep!

Kai chuckled at Marshall's enthusiasm it reminded him of how Pinkie Pie was.

Zuma: So dude how are you liking Adventure Bay?

Kai:(smile) It's a great town and Ryder seems to be a great friend to the six of you.

Rubble:(smile) Yep he is the one that formed the Paw Patrol.

Kai smiled at that but then he senses something and he hoped that didn't belong to a certain arch enemy of his.

Rocky:(concern) Is something wrong?

The pup tags glowed.

Ryder: Paw Patrol to the Lookout!

All(except for Kai): Ryder needs us!

They ran to the elevator as it took them up to the command center.

Chase: Ready for action Ryder Sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying pups. Mayor Goodway contacted me and said that there's a Pitbull terrorizing the city.

Kai feared that if he was also brought to their world then so has Drazeros.

Kai: Ryder can you tell me what this Pitbull looks like.

Ryder: From what Mayor Goodway described the Pitbull he has a scar on his left cheek and an eyepatch covering his right eye.

Kai:(Drazeros...)

Ryder: I'll need both Marshall and Chase for this mission.

Kai: I will also go with you three. I know that Pitbull better than anyone.

Chase: Are you sure?

Kai nodded.

Ryder: Alright then Paw Patrol is on a roll!

Ryder, Chase, Marshall, and Kai headed to Adventure Bay.

People are running in terror from Drazeros as fires another blast from his paw.

Kai charged at the Pitbull and punched him in the face.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Ah Kai I had a feeling you would come to protect these people.

Kai:(anger) I was hoping to never see you again.

Drazeros chuckled evilly.

The two soon clashed once again as Kai roundhouse kicked Drazeros but he blocked the kick and punched him in the chest hard as Kai crashed into the wall.

Chase: We gotta help Kai!

Ryder: Chase you and Marshall help Kai I'll get the civilians to safety and call the rest of the pups.

Chase and Marshall nodded as they go to assist Kai.

Kai and Drazeros both push each other before he headbuts Kai and punched him in the chest.

Drazeros: This is the end for you!

Marshall: Water Cannon!

Marshall fires his water cannon at Drazeros from his backpack.

Drazeros glared at Marshall that's until Chase punched him.

Chase: Kai you ok?

Kai: Yeah thanks to the both of you.

Drazeros:(anger) It won't matter if it's the the three of you!

Rubble: You sure about that?

Skye, Rocky, Zuma, and Rubble appeared stood by Kai, Chase, and Marshall's side.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Ooh I love a challenge.

The seven pups charge at Drazeros as the clash has begun. Zuma and Rocky both tried to punch Drazeros but he grabbed both their paws and throws them straight to the wall. Rubble headbutted him but Drazeros retaliates and slams him to the ground. Kai uses his dragon boost and hits Drazeros hard in the stomach.

That surprised Chase and the others including the citizens of Adventure Bay. Drazeros soon got backup. Skye attacked Drazeros from the air as she punched by the side of his chin. Drazeros growled in anger at Skye as he tried to attack Skye but Kai stopped him. Kai and Chase both charged at Drazeros and punched hard under his chin while Marshall used water cannon again as Drazeros was sent to the building.

Drazeros got back up with a much more furious look on his face but Drazeros knew he can't beat all seven of them.

Drazeros:(anger) This isn't over.

The Pitbull retreated to the forest. The people cheered for the Paw Patrol including Kai.

Mayor Goodway:(grateful smile) Thank you Paw Patrol for saving our town.

Ryder: You're welcome Mayor Goodway whenever your town is in trouble just yelp for help.

Chase: Still who was that dog?

Kai still had an angered look on his face after seeing Drazeros. Skye looked at Kai with worry.

Skye:(worried) Kai you alright?

Kai: Yeah I'm fine.

Rubble: Something tells me that you know that Pitbull.

Kai: He and I have a bad history.

Kai: Ryder if it's alright with you I wish to join the Paw Patrol.

Ryder:(smile) Of course you can join us Kai.

Mayor Goodway kneeled down and patted him on the head.

Mayor Goodway:(smile) Then welcome to Adventure Bay.

Kai looked at the people that had smiles on their faces as they welcomed Kai.

Chase still wondered what that move was that Kai just used. Could he have powers but wouldn't he need a meteor in order to use his powers.

Chase chose to put those aside later as they now have a new member to join the family as he had a smile on his face

Meanwhile with Drazeros...

Drazeros was filled with more anger and hate as his dark energy continued to rise as he continued to walk in the forest.

Drazeros: If I am going to conquer this world (evil smile) I'll just need to form an army to help me with that.

The battle may have been won but the war has just begun.

To be continued...