Chapter 6: Origin of Kai, Kelvin, and Seether's past

After they rescued Skye, Sweetie, and Everest from Drazeros but now dangerous clones of themsleves are created.

Chase and the others still wondered how Kai, Kelvin, and Seether know about Drazeros, Sabrus, and Seth.

Chase: Hey Kai.

Kai: Yeah Chase?

Chase: How exactly do you guys know Drazeros and the others?

Rocky: Yeah last time when we met that Drazeros guy you weren't very happy to see him.

Kai, Kelvin, and Seether knew they would have to tell them of their past and what they've been through.

Kelvin: Well that's a long story.

Kai then told them of their origin. They told them that they came from an alternate Earth just like Drazeros and the others. As well as how their adoptive family the Loud Family, The Gurdle Family, their friends, and their girlfriends were all killed by Drazeros and what happened to Royal Woods.

Ryder and the pups including Princess of BarkingBurg and Jake were shocked and felt sympathy for the three former dragons. Chase had a look of anger on his face this Drazeros and Seether's brother Seth and the bounty hunter Sabrus were monsters that must be stopped at all cost.

Skye, Sweetie, and Everest hugged Kai, Kelvin, and Seether as the three former dragons blushed from this.

Ryder:(sympathy) We're very sorry to hear about what happened to you three.

Kai: We appreciate it Ryder.

Seether: But right now we need to defeat Drazeros and his team.

They nodded agreeing with Seether.

Ryder: Also Kai I have a surprise for you.

Kai: What is it?

Ryder brings out Kai's ride that appears to be a motorcycle with flames painted on it and Ryder gives Kai, Kelvin, and Seether three puptags. Kai's puptag had a dragon like logo on it. Kelvin's puptag had a Knight logo. Seether's puptag had a Star similar to Chase's.

Kai: These are awesome! Thanks.

Ryder patted Kai on the head.

Ryder: You're welcome and welcome to your new home.

Kai, Kelvin, and Seether were all happy to be part of their new home as they will defend with their lives.

To be continued...