Chapter 8: Metal Kai on the loose

At the scrapyard of Adventure Bay a robot dog that almost looks like Kai that soon came online as the robot roared in rage.

Metal Kai:(rage) Kai!!!

Meanwhile...

Kai is having fun playing with the pups at the park then Seether and Everest came to play with them.

Kai: Seether Everest good to see you both.

Seether: It's good to see you too.

Everest: Hey everyone!

Chase and the others greeted Seether and Everest. They also joined in the play until Kai and Seether sensed a certain presence and it's heading towards them.

Metal Kai attacks Marshall and Chase but Kai and Seeether blocked the attack.

Kai and Seether:(shocked) Metal Kai?!

Zuma: You both know that cheap knockoff?

Kai: Unfortunately let's just say that a mad scientist from our universe decided to make a robot clone of me to destroy me.

Metal Kai: And I will enjoy destroying all of you!

Metal Kai charged at them as they dodged the incoming attack. Rubble and Kai both punched Metal Kai but the robot uses dragon boost as he hit both of them. Marshall uses his water cannon while Skye attacks him from the air. Metal Kai dodged the incoming attacks. Seether and Everest including Chase, Rocky and Zuma charge right at him which knocked him off balance.

Metal Kai knew that he was outnumbered and couldn't defeat all of them.

Metal Kai: I'll be back.

The robot Beagle retreated.

Everest: I can tell we'll see that robot again.

Skye: I hope so that way I can dismantle him.

Kai: We need to be careful. Metal Kai isn't an easy opponent to defeat.

Chase and the others nodded agreeing with him.

To be continued...