MATE RITUAL (PT. 4) ⚠️

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

(A/N:- warning ⚠️ This chapter contains some negative and disturbing scenarios, just a warning if you don't like you can leave it.)

Let's begin!!! 👀🥶🤯

***---***---***---***---***---***

The main match day,

The match was heading towards the very interesting part as the Gulf's team was just one goal away from the win. Gulf stood in front of the ball because Win sent his best football player for the final kick and everyone looked at the goal side with so much stress and passion in minds. Everyone in the field was death silent and waiting for just one winning goal. Finally, with a deep breath, Gulf ran towards the ball... Kicked it and....

" Goal!!!! It's a gold for the team titans!!!! " Shouted the commentor and everyone ran inside the football ground happily. Gulf jumped happily and his whole team ran towards Gulf and hopped him up in the air.

" You did it Gulf!! " Shouted Win.

" We did it!!! We won!!! " Shouted Gulf and the whole team cheered happily for the victory they have gave their day and night efforts. After this, the whole team went on the stage and each and everyone got honoured with gold medals and the managers of the match gave the gold cup to the team. Win held it and shared it with everyone while the whole crowd cheered and screamed for the team happily.

" On the occasion of this wonderful win and this cup which our students won today for us, tonight's party is on me! Let the celebration begins!! " announced the principal happily. Everyone jumped happily.

" YEAHHH WOHHOWWW!!! THANK YOU SIRRRRR!!! " Shouted everyone happily and the principal arranged a small party in the football ground itself

" YEAHHH WOHHOWWW!!! THANK YOU SIRRRRR!!! " Shouted everyone happily and the principal arranged a small party in the football ground itself. Principal opened the champagne and swirled it up in the air while the whole team including Gulf cheered happily but his eyes kept looking for Vikki because since the match got over, Vikki hasn't showed up yet.

" Win, did you saw Vikki? " Asked Gulf.

" Nope, didn't he come to support you? " Asked win. Gulf smiled softly and recalled the moment before the match.

/Flashback before the match/

" I'm nervous. " Said Gulf. Vikki smiled and hugged Gulf.

" Don't be my love. You have practiced so much. You definitely will get the gold. " Said Vikki.

" You really think so? " Asked Gulf. Vikki nodded softly and kissed Gulf's forehead.

" Yes I do babe. Now be strong, be confident and get the gold baby! Don't feel nervous and scared, you have me. You always have me. I'll be there in the whole match and when you win the gold, I'll be the first one who will hold you in my arms and hop you up! " Said Vikki excitedly. Gulf smiled and he hugged Vikki.