On The Way To Stardom

After meeting a famous musician the boys are on their way to becoming superstars. They all lucked up and they're on the path to being right where they want to be. They're away from all the hate and drama that the citizens put them through. Kudos to them for being brave and not giving up no matter how difficult things became!

"Alright guys, some of you or maybe all of you might know who I am, if you don't then that's fine. I saw you guys and I wanted to help you guys because I know exactly what that's like", he told the guys. "I know your story is unbelievable, it's like 10 times more intense than ours", Keith said. "It's all real and I promise that I didn't make this stuff up. I just want you all to know that if you feel ashamed about who you are don't. Let them laugh and make fun of you because they don't understand you. Once you become relevant then you're relevant to everyone, remember that", he told them. They all cheered.

"You are very inspirational, our dad is a very big fan of you", Karl praised him. "It's nothing at all, I'm this way because I know what it's like to have people that look like you and put you down. It hurts like hell but you just have to dust yourself off and live your life because you're the one that has to be happy", he told them. "Thank you Miles, you really are the greatest rockstar ever", Karl said to him while giving him a high five.

"No problem, anyways are you guys ready to rock out?", he yelled out loud. "Yeah", they all chanted. "Great because I have a special guest that's going to be joining your group if you guys allow him, he is my 19 year old son that's a keyboard player, do you guys mind?", he asked them. "He's allowed but can he play?", Ricardo asked. "Now if my own son couldn't play then I'll let him know, if he was bad trust me I'll hide his keyboard away from him and he'll never find it again", Damien joked with them. "Ok sure, I can't wait to hear what mini Miles can play", Sterling laughed. "Hahaha you guys have jokes, anyway all jokes aside. Let's make some music". He chanted.

They all went to their instruments and started testing them out. Since Damien was a guitarist he helped the brothers out more than the rest since he's experienced. But nevertheless he helped everyone equally.

"How are my third and fourth sons doing?", he jokingly asked them. "Haha we're doing good", they both chuckled. "For your information I have a 15 year old son and a 19 year old son if you guys care. Those guys are a handful hahaha. Anyway I would like to teach you guys some tricks that'll make you both stand out. Nobody wants to sound like that one basic guitar player that's extremely predictable", he joked. "I know a couple of tricks, watch what I do while soloing the b minor/ d major blues scale", Keith told him.

While playing at the fastest speed almost anybody can imagine his style alone was inhuman. He was able to run his fingers up and down the fretboard without any mistakes. He was able to make all types of sounds that nobody has ever heard of before. He was even able to mimic the sound of a violin.

"Oh my god, you sound way better than me. I'd never ever played that fast before. You have the hands of God himself! One thing's for sure you're really fast and beyond good, you're freaking awesome kiddo", Damien praised Keith. "Woah thanks, but does that mean you'll help me? '' he asked him. "No not at all, if you could outdo me then how am I supposed to make you get better? Haha you're a god and you make me seem like a noob", Damien joked.  Nobody has left a lasting effect on them like he did.

As the weeks went by they created lots of new songs with Damien and the help of his son Dante. Dante helped them by making new melodies and giving them a whole different sound while maintaining the same sound that defines them all. With their help they were able to go to a real record studio and record some new songs and eventually their first real album titled "Godlike". Only thing they had to do was sit back and wait for everyone to buy it, but first they needed some promotion. During Damien's next concert he decided to promote their music.