It's Going Down!

After winning four awards everyone is stunned but also perplexed as to how this happened. People are so perplexed that they are calling it "controversial" and "rigged". They believed that Leviathan rigged the awards show somehow so they could get rewards that they "don't deserve". This tough situation has everyone wondering if they deserve it or is it a hoax or perhaps a false win. But Damien is there to stick up for them and to convince people the best way he could, even though he's sick of them.

I am so tired of people thinking everything is a lie. Just because somebody or a group of people gets popular fast doesn't mean it's fake. I have to make a live video explaining everything. Hopefully this will stick to their brains and they will finally learn something.

"Ok so here I am going live because you people don't get it! You can easily climb your way to success if you are good. Them winning is not a goddamn hoax because they worked their way up to the top. They are creative and their music is catchy and their fans love it. They have a huge fan base. I don't know if you guys are trying to drag them down and obliterate them but it's not going to work. I don't care! Call them cheaters and threats and such, it's not going to work", I told them. "Lol it was rigged", somebody typed in the chat.

"My friend this is not a hoaxy hoax, check the music stats for yourself", I told that person. "It's so strange how they got popular so fast, are you behind all of this?", somebody asked. "No goddammit, the only thing I did was help them with their songs", I told them. "Four of them? That's insane, we haven't seen anything like this in years", somebody typed. "Well it's possible if you are a crowd pleaser", I told them. "Hall of fame? More like the hall of shame, frauds", somebody else said. "You belong in the hall of shame, jackass, don't come on my live stream with your stupidity", I told him.

"Gorgeous, why are you so grouchy today? By the way, are you still going to be touring soon?", somebody asked. "That's not the focus right now my love, I'm angry because people are asking me these stupid questions when they could easily look up stuff. Let me tell you guys something, if you are doing this to destroy somebody else then you deserve to be punished. Let the next man be happy. Now goodbye!", I said to them before ending the live stream. My son came running over to me.

"Haha what did they do to you now", he giggled. "Dante this is not funny, people are trying to sue Leviathan and denigrate them because they think that it was a false win and they don't deserve their achievements", I informed him. "Oh, well did you know that they released their album earlier this morning? You might like it. Also they are having a Halloween concert, are you going?", he asked me.

"I'm definitely going to listen to their new stuff and I'm going to get dressed up and go out there, I'm dressing up retro, how about you", I asked him. "I'm going to be a sexy vampire", he replied. I just rolled my eyes at him as he was laughing at me. "I should've known, you believe every single aspect of yourself is sexually attractive. But listen up, please keep a low profile because people are after me right now. Always remain with me at all times just in case they attempt to come after you", I warned him. "Sure", he agreed.

Hours later they got dressed and attended Leviathan's Halloween show. The guys were dressed as their favorite classic rock icons. Damien and Dante stood at the very back to remain lowkey and since the show was outside they wanted to be the first to exit if anything. Luckily the crowd was too focused on the show to notice them.

"Hold up, is this a new song", I asked my son. "Duh, I was trying to tell you that earlier, they switched up their style", he told me. The crowd was going crazy as they created something so badass. It was totally worth the wait. The less catchier-more aggressive verses and hooks, the more distorted and heavier riffs, the faster and intense drum playing is thrash metal at its finest. They went from innocent and surreal power metal to fierce and ferocious thrash metal. This was an epic transformation!