It's Showtime!

"Oh yeah we're on our way back home", Dustin cheered. "It's our hometown, it feels great to be back. I didn't know you guys had such an amazing private jet with all this stuff, you guys are living my dream", Mr Williams replied ecstatically. "It's a good thing Miles isn't here, he would've been talking our ears off and telling us old stories about how his career got started", Keith joked. Everybody started laughing.

"Hahaha, damn he can't be that bad, he just wants to share some things with you guys", Mr Williams laughed. "Hey Dante, why is your dad actually like that? Is he like that behind closed doors", Karl asked. "Well what he portrays in the media is not the same as in real life. In the media he's always this rocker guy that's extremely rebellious and he doesn't take disrespect. In reality he's just a middle aged guy with colorful dreads that simply loves rock and metal with a passion", he replied.

"I've seen videos of him way back and he was mean. Is it because he had been through so much in the past", Sterling asked. "Yes that's why, that's also why he was so unique in his early twenties. I know you saw him with his puffy two tone colored hair back in his early days. He firmly believes that everyone should be their own true self. He highly disagrees with anything that's not authentic", Dante said.

"What was it like growing up for you and your little brother?", Keith asked. "Even though we had a lot of money there was that one thing that we didn't have and that was our mother. Yes she's in our lives now but growing up she wasn't there because they got divorced. They literally got married after we were born and they stayed together for a few years before divorcing. Other than that Dad is one hell of a great father to us", he told them. Everybody sat there quiet as they were sucking up the information.

"Shhhh, Dante it's time for you to change the topic, these lads are listening and they are all tuned in. Hey stop sucking in information this is not your daily drama show", Mr Williams joked. "Oooh interesting", Ricardo replied. After that they talked about something else and played music all the way until they made it to Florida.

After arriving in Florida they all checked in their own hotel rooms for the night. They didn't get much sleep as they had a night flight and they had to wake up early in the morning to have a short interview and rehearse before their show later on the next day.

"Hey it's you guys, how's it going, the interviewer said as he stormed through the door with the cameramen. They were all visibly aggravated inside as they know interviews are annoying considering that this is their first. The cameramen had the camera all in their faces as they were randomly chilling out and talking to each other.

"We're doing alright", they all replied. "Great so today you guys will be answering questions that your fans requested, this is basically a question and answer", he told them. "Awesome, let's go", Dustin replied sarcastically. "What's the next album going to be like? Are the songs going to sound like the ones you guys always make", he read out the question. "It's always going to have a similar sound and the same concept. This time we're aiming to write some slower songs that are more therapeutic. We also have plans to experiment and make our first thrash metal album", Dante answered. "Awesome, how long did it take Keith and Karl to get good at guitar", he asked.

"Since we started at young ages it took us a while. I would say it took an estimate of about 7 years before I could say we became advanced", Keith replied. "Who is more likely to give me an autograph and talk to me?", he asked. This was an irrelevant question but they managed to answer it. "Wow, actually you have a chance with a couple of us. Me, my brother and Sterling will hang out with you and talk to you. But with Dustin and Ricardo you will have a tougher time with them considering that they're a little more harsher", Keith answered.

"What are you talking about? I am nice! We all are nice. Are we mean because we advocate for ourselves and we're tough?", Ricardo cried. "You guys are pretty bold though, but on to the next question. By chance are you guys going to tour in different countries", the interviewer asked. "So far as we know not right now, maybe in the future",
Sterling answered.