Love You XO

After representing and sticking up for fans the band is up to something even more generous and meaningful. They are thinking about donating to schools and doing shows for the younger crowd, since they don't really interact with them much. They are going to give away hundreds of shirts and merchandise for their pint sized fans. Of course they are not doing this to augment their success but doing something like this can give them the potential to be very influential.

Now they are in the top 10 range on the music hotlist. They are number 10 and they hope to reach 1 very soon. Their new ballad album "Odyssey" came out and hundreds of thousands of people streamed it so far in a period of one day. This is excellent and it shows their growth and how much people are starting to love them.

"Ah man this is going to be great, we're giving back to the community and we're doing shows for the kids", Sterling cheered. "Why are we doing this? I could be at home doing something else", Ricardo complained. They all got quiet as they all felt like this was a terrible thing that came out his mouth. "Because it's nice to give to people that don't really have, that's how blessings come your way. I hate to say it but you can be rude sometimes", Keith told him. "No I'm not being rude, I'm just wondering why are we catering to kids?", he asked.

"Because they need attention too, about half of our fanbase are people under the age of 18, kids are people too", Sterling cried. "They all have a point, and you better not be mean to them. If you are mean to them then I'm going to attack you haha", Dustin joked with Ricardo.

Some time later they arrived at their first destination which was a small middle school that was a few blocks away from their studio. They unloaded dozens of boxes of merchandise from their truck and left it in the lobby of the school with a note telling staff to give this to the good students and the honor students. They did this to remain anonymous to avoid distraction. They also left a $2,500 check to be cashed in to use for books or lunch.

Their second destination was a larger middle school located a few miles away. They took the boxes into the lobby and proceeded to remain lowkey while doing it. They left a $5,500 check since this was a bigger school.

However at the third school they got caught by the security guard leaving the boxes in the hallway.

"Excuse me, are you guys trespassing? You cannot trespass into school property", the security guard told them. "I'm sorry but we are Leviathan. We're just giving back to the younger audiences of the community", Dustin told him. "Oh shoot, it's you guys. I didn't even recognize you guys, well it's nice that you all are giving back", he replied awkwardly. "Shhh, here's a $3,500 check for the school, you better give it to them too because these are for the kids to either feed them or help them academically. This is not your winning ticket", Ricardo replied sarcastically.

After this they all went to rehearsal to practice a few hours before their show at noon. Meanwhile they were debating what type of songs they should perform for the audience.

"So what would these young ones like?", Keith asked. "Hmm I was thinking that we should perform a few songs that have a good meaning to them rather than the ones that are popular", Sterling suggested. "I totally disagree with him. No, we should play aggressive energetic songs because kids like uplifting fast music. They can't interpret what the meaning of our songs are about anyway", Ricardo interjected. "They both have a point but I'm leaning towards something meaningful because they can learn something from them, kids are smart", Dustin replied. "Alright but don't complain when half of them start getting bored and falling asleep", Ricardo told them.

They then handpicked the songs that would be suitable for the kids. They picked their latest hit, four songs and a bonus ballad. They rehearsed these quickly then they finally made their way to the show.