Jeon family intro

Jeon Seojoon ex CEO of Jeon corporation
Mr Jeon is a very caring and humble person and jeon anna Mr Jeon's wife Mrs Jeon also a sweet and caring person who always care for everyone especially for his younger son.

Jeon Seo Joon and jeon anna has two sons and also know about their mafia work and shoport tham.Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon live in deagu apart from there sons. Because they don't really like their mafia work and wanted to live peacefull life in their old house in deagu and also Mr Jeon's late mother and father used to live in deagu. Mrs Jeon love her son equally but sometimes get more worried for her younger son because of his anger issues. Jeon family love their elder son's hasband aka son in law jin so much. and also excited to become grandparents. They love their family so much and also can die for tham..

Jeon Namjoon aka RM elder son of the Jeon family. A very nice person just like his mother sweet and caring but also a beast when someone try to harm his family or friend.
Namjoon is CO.CEO of Jeon corporation
And married to Wwh hasband Jeon Seokjin and also soon going to be parents. Namjoon is very smart person and also a plan maker of the gang. He is also good at fighting and useing guns. He is very strong and responsible person but sometimes get scold by his hasband for breaking things. That's why his nickname is god of destruction.
No matter how much he try but always become a little kid infront of his hasband.love his family so much and especially his hasband because jin don't have anyone to call his family except him.

Jeon Seokjin Namjoon's hasband a very kind and caring person but sometimes can be little bit sassy. Jin is a doctor in Seoul hospital and also a famous surgeon of Seoul. jin love his hasband so much because for him only his hasband and his husband's family is important.
Jin know about his hasband being a mafia and shoport him. He also help his family's in mafia stuff. He can fight and also know how to use guns.
Jin is correctly 4 months pregnant and stay in there mansion must of the time.
He is the one who toke care of his family and his gang members. In mansion he is the one who cook for everyone because he loves cooking.
Jin love jungkook as his own little brother and always take care of him.
Jin don't have his own family and even if he have then still he doesn't want because for him his hasband is everything. When jin was 15 years old he gets into a car accident and their he lost his memories. He don't remember his past. And also don't wanted to remember because he think in his past their is only pain and nothing al's.

Jeon jungkook aka JK younger son of Jeon's and CEO of Jeon corporation's also a mafia king.
JK is a most richest and strongest person in Seoul. Everyone know who is he and what he can do if you dare to touch his family or friends.
Jk have little bit anger issues and also rude even with his family. Not because he don't love them just cause after his grandmother death he became rude and cold person.He respect his family mostly his jin hyung.he always do what ever jin hyung say but sometimes jin also can't control him. Jungkook is cold from outside but soft from inside.he is rude but care for everyone.he is not a fuck boy nor he do one night stand. He is a gentalman even if he is a mafia but respect womens because of his grandmother.his grandmother always thought him to respect people no matter if they are rich or poor if the person is good from heart then respect tham.

In his life there is no mercy for his enemy.he respect people but if someone dare to touch his family or friends he will not hestetied to kill you no matter if you are men or women. Never in your life get on jungkook's bad side because the moment you wake the beast then in minutes you will regret being born in this world.

Jungkook don't believe in love. It's not like he have bad past in relationship.he is just not interested in relationship stuff. In the past he dated a girl but it was just an attraction and that girl already fall for someone else so after sometime that girl told him about her feelings and he respect her decision and also told her that in there relationship that was only an attraction so they break up and after break up he never date someone and also don't wanted too. because he know people only wanted his money and his body and it's true because every girls even boys also always wanted to get on his pants but he always reject them or ignore them.
Jungkook always get mad at his mother because whenever she comes to meet them she always talk about marriage he told her many times that when the right time came he will say yes but his mother never listen to him and always told him to go to the blind dates and he go but the answer always be same "i don't like her""she is so much bitch type of girl""she talks so much""she is not even beautiful she wears so much makeup""she is not even my type"
Mrs Jeon always*sing*and say to her son "do what ever you want no matter what i will find you a perfect wife just wait and watch"
And there other members of family always watch there friendly fight and say"stubborn mothers of stubborn son"