Kim's intro

Kim Woobin most famous and richest businessman in Korea CEO of Kim Enterprises No 1 company in world.
Kim Woobin is very strict and cold person. For him his company comes 1st and then his family, but after his wife's death he became soft and caring only for his sons. Mr Kim love his sons so much but very overprotective toward taehyung. Mr Kim Know about mafia but never intrested.

Mrs Kim aka kim younha Mr Kim wife is very sweet and caring person but only for her elder and younger son it's not like Mrs Kim hate taehyung she like him but not like her other sons. She never beat or scold taehyung but also never took care of him Mr Kim is the only one who took care of taehyung ever since he was born.
The reason behind Mrs Kim not likeing taehyung is her mother her mother always used to told her that one dey Mr Kim will give his everything to his middle son means taehyung not her elder son because ever since taehyung was born Mr Kim always used to give his attention to taehyung more then her and her elder and younger son that's why Mrs Kim never used to care for taehyung but oneday while going to her mother house in rainy night she and her elder son died in car accident but that was not really an accident.

That day everything started to change but the more suspension thing is that in that car accident only Mrs Kim's death body was found not her elder son. That's why Mr Kim used to think that his elder son was alive and he also search him but unfortunately didn't get a single clue of his elder son. And after that police also close the case of Mrs Kim death and his elder son case.
After that accident Mr Kim get more protective towards his sons mostly for taehyung because only Mr Kim know the reason behind the accident and being more protective for taehyung.

Kim seo jun Kim's younger son A college student very caring person love his elder brother aka taehyung so much don't remember his mother and elder brother because when they died he was only 2 years old and after that Mr Kim and taehyung is the one who took care of him mostly Mr Kim.

Kim Taehyung Kim Woobin elder son(now) taehyung is a very mysterious person the more you get to know him the more you find yourself in a dark room where you only can see your shadow and nothing No way No hope.

Taehyung never get to know the reason behind his own mother hatred. He doesn't know how it feels likes to having a mother and mother's love.
Ever since he was born his mother never care for him but taehyung never hate her because he used to thought that one day his mother will love him just like how she used to do to her other sons. taehyung loved his elder brother aka Kim's elder son. He(Kim's elder son)always used to care for taehyung and love him.

Taehyung is very sweet and caring person in his life only his family's happiness is important and nothing.
He is very strong and intelligent.
A humble person who care for everyone, respect everyone and a beautiful person and same time hot and handsome. A little bit sassy and flirty.
Taehyung is a doctor in Paris a very famous surgeon but soon comeing to Korea.

Notes- Mr Kim and his younger son live in US

Notes- Taehyung live in Paris for now but soon comes to Korea.

Kim mansion