chapter-4 (waiting)

POV!

After some minutes of driving they finally came on airport..

After that Jackson get out from the car and called someone.

Jackson POV!

Finally we arrive In airport. After that I get out from the car and make a call to brother.

"Hallo"

"where are you did your flight lend or not "

"I'm inside just wait little bit im coming"

"yeah yeah okay come I'm waiting for you by"

I cut the call and started to wait for him.

I can't wait to meet himm

"hyung where is your brother didn't he get here "

"yahh jungkook wait for sometime he is coming and it's not like we are going somewhere "

"yeah yeah I know "

"hyung"

I heard someone call me when I look in front i smile wildly seeing him after 4 years.

It's been 4years and he is still beautiful.

When he comes near him I hugged him tightly and said
"i miss you tae"

"I miss you too hyung"he says giving me his boxy smile.
I really miss his that smile.

JK POV!

After a long ass driving we finally arrived at our no hyung destination.

When I park the car when get out from the car without uttaring anything.

I just sat in my place and started to scroll through my phone.

After sometime I saw someone hugging Jackson hyung and he also hug him.

I think he is the one about whom hyung was talking his cousin brother.

I can't see his face because he was back facing me but I can say telling his back that he is younger then me.

After that they started to talk.

I just got bored siting here so I also get out from the car and walk toward hyung.

"Hyung let's go from here you can talk later I'm getting bored siting here" i said to hyung.
Hyung look at me and say "okay fine you go sit in car we are coming "hyung say getting irritate from my presence seriously.

After that hyung took his brother lagged and started to walk toward the car seeing him that person turn around
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck

Jeon mansion POV!

"Jhope stop sulking around I'm warning you"

"Jimin did you find my pink slippers"

"Can't you stop eating in this situation "

"Shut your mouth all of you I'm warning you or else I'm going to chop everyone's head right now " Mrs jeon say getting angry seeing everyone who are acting like nothing was happened just hour ago.

"Mrs Jeon pls don't shout or else your BP will be high "a family doctor says narversly because of Mrs Jeon anger.

After knowing jungkook runway from his marriage Mr Jeon apology to everyone  Who came to attend the wadding.

And because of too much shouting and tension Mrs Jeon BP got high and jhope called the doctor so now the doctor is checking Mrs Jeon health but see Mrs Jeon maybe the doctor will get his BP high.

"Where is jungkook joonie did you call jungkook"Mr Jeon ask seeing Mrs Jeon angry face.

"Dad i call him he said he is coming"Namjoon said.

"Tell him to came fast or else I'm going to chop everyone's head "Mrs Jeon say angrely making everyone glup.

"Shut up mom stop giving us fake threatening" Jin said getting irritate.

Everyone looks at jin who is now eating chocolate after snatched from jimin.

No matter what but everyone will afraid of jin even Mrs Jeon.

Hearing what jin said Mrs Jeon become silent and just look at everyone with borning eye exept jin.

"How much time will they take to come"
Jimin say being impetion.

Saying that before Namjoon can reply jhope cut him"look they are coming"

Hearing that everyone look at to the entrance and before Mrs Jeon can say something everyone's mouth got wild open seeing the scenes in front of them.

So 4th chapter.
Hope you all like this.
how is the chapter please tell me.
Please vote and comment you can ask any questions related to story.
Please wait for the next chapter and i hope you all like my story.

Take care of your health bye bye 😘