chapter 2 spy

POV!

In the dark room only Loud scream and cry can be heard the three people were beating the tied one without showing any mercy and the fourth one sitting in chair with leg cross like a king.

After sometime another one who is a little bit teller says "let's not wait anymore just kill him i can't stand his screaming he will make my ears bleed" hearing him the teller one spoke coming closer to that person.

"Oo my Jack baby you should tell that 1st you know i would cut his tongue first"

and then the little bit teller one who is Jackson spoke putting his hand to that persons neck "aww my hoba you care about me so much you know it's hurts" and then the other one who is jhope spoke

"baby are you hurt tell where are you hurt i will toke you to the doctor"
"awwww baby Why are you so much inocent I'm fine don't worry"

"Hey don't call me innocent you know right that this innocent person can be the world No 1 pervert person for you and also make you scream my name whole night in bed baby"
Listening to what jhope said Jackson whole face becomes red and he started to hit jhope in his chest with carefully.

"Why I'm here god please save me" another one spoke Who is shorter then tham seeing the whole drama with a done face.

Now he is regretting coming here with those three. The two Who are becoming clingy with each other and the other one sitting in a chair without showing any emotions.

It looks like they forget that except them there is one more person who is seeing everything with an open mouth and feeling pain that was given by them Who are now acting like child.

"Suga hyung tell them to stop acting like love birds they are irritating me"
Say the one who was sitting in the chair.

After that other two close there mouth see the devil getting up from the chair and coming towards them.

After that suga the shorter one spoke "ooh jk so you are also here i thought you are just my imagination" hearing suga other two Lough quietly and Jk the devil give the cold glare to suga.

"Shut Up hyung I'm not saying anything that doesn't mean that I will listen to everything what ever you say" jk say without looking at suga and coming closer to lee who is now getting more scard see the devil himself coming
to give some special treatment to him.

Listening to jk suga just roll his eyes and didn't say anything.

"So now come to the main point you know right why you are here and why i myself came to give you a special visit" jk ask Lee and other three just smirk seeing lee kyun scard face.

Jk wait for the answer but when he didn't get any he became angry and give lee a hard punch on already bleed face making him cry in pain.

"I don't like when people don't give answer to my questions, so tell me you know right or should I say it myself" hearing jk Lee nod his hand variously and suga said "words Lee words" listening suga lee kyun without wasting anytime say "y-yes"

A small smirk formed to jk face he likes when people are scared of him He likes to see fear in others eyes it's gives him satisfaction.

After receiving an answer from lee suga came forward and ask with his deep and scary voice"then tell us why you here we want to hear this from you so without wasting our time start speaking" hearing suga's scary voice Lee speak shuttering

"i-im s-ssor-ry pls-s le-eav-v me-e i wil-ll no-ot d-do that a-agai-in i-its wa-as bos-s ord-der"

"Ohh so can I know the name of your boss or should I get my answer in my wey" jk said after hearing what Lee kyun say.

So let me tell you what is happening here and Who is Lee kyun and what he did.

So the thing is Lee kyun or should I say a spy of jk reveal gang members who came to get information of JK and his Bangtan gang.

Lee Kyun knows this from the start that spying Bangtan gang means digging his own grave.

But being a spy of 3rd most famous gang and having a arrogant attitude it's hurts his pride.

So two weeks ago he came to Seoul from the USA to spy jk. He thought no one would find out about his plan of spying but

But too sad to his fate the devil aka JK already got to know about his plan and he and his gang members were just waiting for the right time to saw him his place.

And when Lee kyun thought he will get every information about Bangtan gang
Then he makes the biggest mistake of his life touching jin.
When Lee kyun was in Jk's secret room stealing information from his pendrive then suddenly jin saw that and

being 4 months pregnant jin know he can't fight with him but then Lee saw jin and in Panik of getting caught he try to kill jin but to his bad luck RM aka Namjoon came and save jin and in all this drama jin get a little scratch in his left hand so that's why he is here now.

After beating and torturing him still Lee kyun didn't say his boss name then they killed him and told the guard to throw his body into the forest.

After that they arrive home at 2 AM and taking a hot bath they sleep in there own room.

So Hallo guys how is the chapter please tell me and I know the chapters are boring but I promise after 1 or 2 chapter it's going to be interesting.

Please vote and comment you can ask any questions related to story.
Please wait for the next chapter and i hope you all like my story.

Happy Holi to all of you 😊😊