chap-5 plan/shock

JK POV!

Fuck

When Jackson hyung's that cousin brother turn around the first thing comes in my mind after seeing him it was beautiful.

Like really i forgot to breathe.

Damn jungkook you are mafia boss control yourself.

Really 🙄

After that hyung and his cousin brother come in front me and

"So jungkook meet my cousin brother taehyung and tae he is my boss and also a brother jungkook"

"Hallo I'm taehyung kim taehyung it's nice to meet you"

Hearing is deep voice i forgot that he was offering his hand for shake.

Before he take his hand back i immediately held his hand and introduce myself
"Hello to you too I'm jungkook Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon corporation"

I don't know why but I don't want him to take his hand back from my hand but what can I do I'm not some creepy person right.

I'm fucking mafia Boss for god shake behave jungkook.

After that I was going to say something but before I can I heard a voice behind my back

"Jungkook joonie called me and say that everything is settled down so we have to go now mom wants to talk"

"Oooh yoongi you are alive i thought you are dead "

Jackson hyung mocked Suga hyung

i forgot suga hyung also came with  us but it's not our fault when he only knows how to sleep.

I really forgot about him 😔

"By the way who is he"suga hyung asked to Jackson hyung after eyeing taehyung.

"Oo Suga meet taehyung my cousin brother and tae meet y--"

"Min yoongi you can call me suga hyung and it's nice to meet you taehyung "

WaHh really i never thought suga hyung will talk with taehyung like this like I know how lazy he is but never mind.

"I jungkook we have to go but you have to be careful because I don't think mom is going to accept her defeat this fast"

"Yes jungkook suga is right before we go we have to think about the matter to handle "

"I was also thinking I'm tired of this shit now"

"Guys what are you talking about "

Hearing our talk taehyung most be confused i think

"Actually the thing is that -------------"

Suga hyung tell everything about me like diching my own wadding and all

"So what now are we going or not" after that suga hyung asked

"Don't know hyung if I go now I'm damn sure that mom will do something she will not going to Stop untill she win"
I said to hyung after hearing what I said suga hyung started to think about something.

"Hey I have an idea wanna know" after taking time suga hyung suddenly said being exciting.

"What is it suga " Jackson hyung asked being irritate

Taehyung was just watching us without saying anything introvert i think 🤔 just like me

"So listen why don't we find someone and tell her to act as your wife and tell mom that you are already married to someone and seeing her mom will become happy and stop doing this shit for sometime and after this when you finnally like someone then you can tell mom about our plan and apology to her until she forgive you "