chap-6 Home

POV!

After sometime jungkook took taehyung to his badroom

"So taehyung umm this my- i mean our room until mom and dad are here so feel free to stay or ask for anything you need"

Jungkook said taehyung didn't say anything he just nodded his head in response

After that taehyung go to the bathoom to get fresh. Jungkook just sit in the couch while scrolling phone.

After sometime taehyung came out from bathroom while drying his hair.

In those moment jungkook just forget to breath looking at taehyung.
Taehyung look just imagine with et hair

It takes an hour to jungkook to realise that he was staring at taehyung without blinking.
After staring at taehyung jungkook also got fresh.

Jungkook look

When jungkook came out of bathroom he saw that taehyung was sitting in the couch while staring at floor.

He became confused so he ask " umm hey taehyung do you have any problem or need something"

Taehyung shake his head in response

"So why you are not sleeping it's already late and you most be tired"

"No actually um are we going to share bed" taehyung asked

"Um if you have problem then it's fine i can sleep in the couch"

"Are you sure i mean didn't you feel uncomfortable sleeping there "

"Don't worry about me you just sleep "

After saying that jungkook takes an extra blanket and lays down in the couch.

Taehyung also get on to the bed and lay down.
After sometime taehyung saw that jungkook was having difficult to sleep in the couch and he feel bad for him

"Umm hey jungkook Why don't you sleep in the bed" taehyung asked to jungkook

Hearing that jungkook look at him and said "no it's fine you just sleep"

But taehyung didn't listen to him and say "hey we can also share bed right"

"No it's fine i don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"Hey it's okay we can put pillow in the middle so we both can sleep"

"Are you sure"

"Yes "

After that jungkook agree and both sleep on the bed without facing eachother.

_______________time skip ____________

Jungkook POV!

I was sleeping when i feel having in my body. So i open my eyes and i see taehyung----------

Wait taehyung

Taehyung was sleeping while hugging me . In those moment i see his face so closely that moles and chubby cheeks and his smell it's chocolaty .

I'm the person who hate touching but look I'm letting taehyung cuddle with me but he looks cute while sleeping ohhh that pout i just wanted to kis------

No no i think it's time for me to wake up.

I carefully free myself from taehyung and after taking my clothes i make my way toward bathroom.

After taking bathroom i come out from there and saw taehyung taking his clothes .

"Good morning taehyung" i say to him

"Morning jungkook" taehyung reply

"Um did you have good sleep" i ask him he just look at me for sometime and said " yes and you"

"Yaah me too"

After that taehyung go to the bathroom to fresh and i sit in the bed.

After sometime taehyung came out from the bathroom and dry his heir .
Sometimes letter we both go downstairs to have our breakfast.

I saw Jin Hyung sitting in a chair while mom and Jimin Hyung were placing food on the table dad reading newspaper jhope hyung and Jackson hyung flirting with each other and joonie hyung listing jin hyung's  non stop talk and about Suga hyung you can guess .

While going towards dining table mom see us and come towerd us smiling.

"Good morning mom" I said and hugged her.

she greeted me back and hugged taehyung"good morning tae sweety did you sleep well"

"Good morning and Yes I slept well aunty "

" Tae don't call me aunty I am your husband's mother so im also your mother call me mon ok" Mrs Jeon say while smiling at taehyung

Hearing that taehyung didn't say anything just look at Mrs Jeon
Taehyung Don't know why but he just feel motherly vive

After that they all sit in the chairs and Mrs Jeon and jimin sarve them food

Taehyung was sitting between jungkook and jin

They eat while talking mostly Jin
Taehyung mostly stey silent in those moment

He just don't know what to say he is the person who grow up in the stick inveiromet .

But in those moment he feels like home where everyone care for each other
He felt a connection towering jin but can't figure out what it is.

Sometimes we feel complete in just a little moment.
Even he just know them from yesterday but still they make him feel home or maybe a perfect family.

So this is the 6th chapter.
Hope you all like this.
how is the chapter please tell me.
Please vote and comment you can ask any questions related to story.
Please wait for the next chapter and i hope you all like my story.

Take care of your health bye bye 😘