chapter 3 run away

POV!

"So everything is done right" someone say.

"Hey don't put that flower their"

"Where is my key"

"First tell me where is my ring"

"You fucking shut up and just tell me where is my pink slippers"

"Shut up everyone "

Silence and silence only this thing can be scenes in the big hall right now.

Many people are in the hall some are big businessmen and some are celebrating but

But look at the Jeon family, they are still in their own world .

So let me tell you what is happening here the thing is today is Jeon's younger son Jeon jungkook's wadding.

After so much pleading and emotional drama Mrs Jeon finally agreed her son for the marriage.

But do you things everything will be alright so the answer is a big No.

Why because in some minutes the wadding is going to start but some one lost his favourite car key.

Some one is not satisfied with the decoration.

Some one is only eating without carrying about anything.

And someone lost his favourite pink slippers. You all most guesses the person right.

But in all this drama everyone forgets the most important thing that should be needed in the wadding.

And what is it any guesses.

"Wait where is jungkook"Mrs Jeon asked looking here and there.

One more time silence and silence.

Don't you think I like the silence word so much 🤔

What ever back to the story.

" Jin tell me where is jungkook"Mrs Jeon asked her son in law Who is busy finding his pink slippers.

"I don't mom asked Jackson he most be know i think"jin say with his four months pregnant belly still looking for his pink slippers.

"Where is Jackson hobi where is Jackson "Mrs Jeon asked hobi with so much worry.

"don't know mom"hobi say.

"Everyone fine jungkook before time or else I will chop everyone's head"hearing that everyone gets scared even guests also started to find Jk.

Somewhere POV!

"Hey kook what if mom gets to know about your plan"

"Don't worry hyung i just need sometime until everything is good Namjoon hyung will be going to inform us about the situation"jungkook say and again focuse on driving.

So the thing is as you know that today is jungkook's wadding but do think that the great Jeon jungkook the mafia king going to married with a woman who is just like other girl.

Jungkook know arguing with his mom like finding a small stone in big ocean.

So without wasting anyone time he agreed for marriage but

But do you think he really going to get married so the answer is a big No.

And before marriage he run from his marriage.

And right now they are going don't ask me now where.

Can anyone can believe that mafia jungkook is running from his own marriage How funny right.

LoL 🤣

"Hey jungkook take right turn" Jackson say.

"Why hyung that turn take to the airport are you going somewhere"jk asked taking right turn as Jackson say.

"No i have to pick someone" Jackson say starting at his phone.

"But whom "

"My brother cousin brother he is coming to Seoul today i just forgot about that before because of your damn marriage so right now we are going to pick him up "Jackson says in one breath.
really.

"Okay fine you don't have to be mad hyung but I never heard about your so called cousin brother before "jk say with hint of irritation.

"Because I never talk about him that's why"

"Ohh so who is he"

"He is my younger cousin brother who lives in Paris A famous surgeon he is very sweet and kind person "

"Is he know that you work for mafia "jungkook asked with little bit curious.

"No and I'm not going though I don't want him to be in denger and also I'm warning you he is going to stay with me for sometime and in this time if you tell anything about mafia to him then believe me I will not hestetied to shoot you "

"Okay okay don't have to be this much angry hyung chill "

'Now i wanted to meet him but it looks like i also have to stay away from him' jungkook though and again focuse on the road.

So 3rd chapter.
Hope you all like this.
So Hallo guys how is the chapter please tell me.

Please vote and comment you can ask any questions related to story.
Please wait for the next chapter and i hope you all like my story.

Bye bye and take care 😘