chapter 1 Nightmare

Someone Pov__

Raining, thunder, and cry only those things could be heard right now.

No matter how much I try but nothing happened the thunder is making me feel scared, the non stop rain making my view blurry

and from non stop crying making my throat dry i don't know how much I try to go free myself from that person no matter how much I pleaded to that person but

But nothing Nothing happened that person didn't leave me
I can't understand why I'm feeling so much pain in my heart but I can't do anything and before i can see anything i feel my body give up,

i feel my mind got blank and the only thing i heard before closing my eyes is my own voice"bear"

Namjoon pov__

"Bear" i heard someone shout and panting badly and when I open my eyes then I see my love my life crying and breathing heavily

"jin wake up"hey bub open your eyes " i try to wake him up but nothing happened i can't see him like this then i just hug him and say sweet words until
he claim down

and after sometime he became claim and i only heard his shoft snoring sound i just smiled at him and hug him more tightly .

i just love him so much but sometimes I can't help but to worry about him because it's happens everytime he everytime see nightmare and i can't do anything.

It's hurts to see him like this but I know i can't do anything.

"Good night love" after saying that i close my eyes and sleep hugging him tightly..

NO ONE POV
Somewhere else___

At night in the dark room one man sitting in a chair with hand and leg tied with chains and head down.

Suddenly some footsteps can be heard from the door outside the tied person look up to see the way of sound but because of darkness he can't see anything

after that the room door get open making some weird sound then he see 4 person entering but due to darkness he can't see tham clearly.

Standing there for some minutes that persons started to walk and stand in front of that tied person.
And one of them switch on the light of that room making that room visible.

(*So this is torture room and Imagine that there middle in the room have a chair and there the person sitting with hand and leg tied

(*So this is torture room and Imagine that there middle in the room have a chair and there the person sitting with hand and leg tied.*)
Hehehe

The room gave the fully creepy vibe seeing the room and the four people that tied person started to get sweaty.

Then one person who is teller than others comes closer to that person and says with a cold and scary voice "so how are you feeling right now Mr lee kyun" hearing that Deep voice lee kyun become more scard

After that another one who is shorter then other three say whit his deep and husky voice"look like Mr lee kyun didn't get happy after seeing us" after hearing that person other three*chuckle*and Lee kyun get more scard.

And in a second one strong and hard punch landed on lee kyun face making his lip bleed but still Lee kyun didn't cry because he knows that this is just a trailer the night is still long because the thing he did for that he deserve to die in worst way.

* So Hallo guys this the 1st chapter i hope you all like that and I know the chapter is short and also I'm update slowly but pls understand i already tell in the nots about slow update and also my exam is near so that the also a another reason but after that I will try to update fast for know pls vote and if you have any questions or any thing to say about the story you guys can ask freely.
So enjoy and take care of yourself bye bye 😊😊*