Mr Troublemaker. Childe

"Your Honour, my client was only attacking in order to defend himself."

Stuck in the stuffy confine of the courtroom. You were once again  called upon to solve the most troublesome client you have ever encountered.

The rich, but foolish Mr. Tartaglia.

However, as the face of the firm and the most successful lawyer in Teyvat, you couldn't pass his offer on defending him whenever he got into trouble.

It's just that you didn't expect how much trouble and how often he would need her to represent him in the courtroom.

He just couldn't keep it inside to just not make her visit every courtroom possible in every fucking region, could he?

Sitting next to his lawyer, Childe simply lazed back on his chair, no doubt knowing that in less than an hour time, he would be back outside.

Neuvillette continued to scan through the file Y/N had prepared for the trial, nodding and frowning at small details.

After what seemed like an eternity, the Iudex shuffled the papers and banged loudly on the table, grabbing everyone's attention in the courtroom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as the evidence proven by Ms L/N, we shall move onto the final process of the trial. Mr Tartaglia's case shall now be judged by the Oratrice Mecanique D'Analyse Cardinale."

As such, Neuvillette slipped the piece of paper into the machine.
Once the machine came to a conclusion, a slip was discarded out. The Iudex gently grabbed the paper and announced out loud.

"As judged, Mr Tartaglia is declared innocent. Trial concluded."

You sighed and sat back down. What a hell of a day...

The opposing side muttered in insults, shocked at the judgment of the court.

Neuvillette gave them a glare in return.

You slowly packed up your belongings, taking note of your client staring at your face.

"Is my face that pretty for you to stare that intently, Mr Tartaglia?"

To your surprise, pretty ginger replied.

"Of course, otherwise why would I be getting in so much trouble if not to see your face?"

By now the the courtroom was empty except the two of you.

You could feel the heat rising to your face but tried to push it down.

Back to your stoic face, you retorted.

"There are better ways to request my presence than running in with the law. Even so, we have no reason to see each other pass work hours."

Seeing your usual stone face, Childe chuckled

"Then how about a deal?"

This peaked your interest.