Justice Served. Wriothesley Pt.2

Just great...

What is the Administrator of the Fortress doing around here?

Y/n glanced around at the inmates staring in interest.

Hah....

"Your Grace.... I don't take it that you are one to eardrop on personal conversations."

Wriothesley smiled back.

"And i didn't think that you had such an unsophisticated taste in beverages."

He cleared his throat.

"I was actually on my daily check of the Fortress. Anyway....how's the injury? Better...?"

You softly touched the affected area. 

"Much better, no need for you to worry."

"Good. At least i won't have to carry you back to your room this time."

Whisperings can be heard as inmates gossip. 

This one is sure to cause a stir.

"I warn you, Your Grace, not to indicate words that can be misunderstood."

You glared at him cautiously.

He scoffed off your words.

"I mean what i say."

With that, he left the cafeteria

"Oh yeah," Wriothesley turned around and pointed to Tartaglia," don't do something idiotic today, at least not until you can actually put up a fight in the ring."

He glanced over to you.

"What a guy."

Tartaglia grumbled.

"His constant lecturing reminds me of a certain flying pest."

"Who?"

A flying pest that can lecture a Harbinger?

Tartaglia, look at you.

"Oh yeah, you might not know. So, like while I was travelling across Liyue, I met like this girl, she's called Lumine, by the way. She's pretty nice and solves the locals' trouble and stuff like that. Got blondish hair with a cure little flower on top. A white dress..."

Seems like you know her well.

"And what about this flying pest...?"

"Ahh, that's her companion  as she calls it Paimon. Looks like an annoying child and won't stop yapping into your ears."

"I'll keep a lookout for these friends of yours if I ever come across them."

You shrugged.

"Anyway, don't forget to meet me this evening."

You warned Tartaglia.

He simply nodded.
.............................................................