Justice Served. Wriothesley Pt.1

"What did you just say...?"

The head of the Fatui, Pierro slowly crossed his arms firmly in front of his chest. 

The air surrounding was suffocating as the Fatui guard bowed down low, too afraid to meet eye contact with the director. 

"The 11th Harbinger, Mr Tartaglia, was caught and imprisoned down in the Fortress of Meropide under the order of the Iudex."

The temperature dropped a few more degrees as Pierro gritted his teeth in annoyance. That brat, to get caught up with so many problems in a short span of time. 

He was always in charge of bailing the guy out every time something like this happened. 

Of course, negotiations can be easily arranged before, but now that he got in trouble with the Iudex of Fontaine himself, it's going to take much more convincing to do. 

However, these so-called 'negotiations' weren't always legal...

Most of the time, it would consist of sending a group of guards over and busting him out.

But now, Pierro knew he would need bigger reinforcements.

Scrunching up the files scattered on his desk, he ordered.

"Send Pantalone to bail him out. I'm tired of this guy's antics."

"S-Sire, you have sent Mr Pantalone on an expedition to Liyue just recently."

Pierro rubbed his eyebrows.

How could he forget.

"Ahh...Sire, how about dispatching the new Fatui Harbinger?"

The Fatui organisation has recently granted a position on the board to a new recruit named Y/N as the 12th Harbinger. 

He pondered at his subordinates' suggestion. He could use this as a sort of first mission to see how well she will operate.

Seconds go by as the guard stands nervously, waiting for his command.

Pierro soon waved his hand and commanded the guard.

"Then dispatch her out. Make sure not to cause too much trouble as to alert the Iudex."

Bowing low, the guard obediently responded.

"Yes, Sire."
.............................................................

"What?!"

Shouting can be heard from the office of the 12th Harbinger.

"You're saying my first mission is to bail another Harbinger out?!"

Y/N stomped around her office stubbornly.

She just couldn't believe that her first day on the job was to rescue a damsel in distress.

"Miss, please refrain from too much noise."

A maid quietly advised.

Y/N glared dangerously at the poor maid while she kept her head down due to fear.

Stepping closer to the maid, you whispered into her ear.

"You are merely here to apply to my needs. Whatever I want, you grab it for me. But the moment I don't need you anymore, I could make your death seem like an accident. So don't forget your position."

Shivering, the maid whispered.

"I apologise."

"That's better."

Turning back to the files on your desk, you sighed.

Tartaglia, eh?

You were able to roughly make out his character due to the rumours you've heard around the base.