Flower Beauty. Tighnari

"Y/N honey, where are you. Can you come down here real quick? I have something for you to do."

Your mom paced around the house.

"Wait, mom, I'm coming."

You shouted back as you rushed down the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, you saw your mom putting items in their designated areas.

Sensing your presence, she turned around and smiled.

"Darling, could you kindly go collect some Rukkhashava mushrooms?"

You stared out of the kitchen window.

It was a nice warm day in the forest of Sumeru.

Leaves were swaying gently with the wind, and birds chirped out their songs.

"Hmm, alright. Is that all you need?"

"Yes, darling."

You rushed back upstairs to retrieve your basket.

Before fully closing the front door, your mom shouted.

"Be careful. The forest is full of danger. Don't trust anybody you meet for the first time!"

"Yes, yes, mom, I'm not a kid anymore!"

With that, you closed the door with a loud THUD.

Alright then, time to go get some mushrooms.
------

The trail leading into the forest was not hard to follow.

Soon, you found yourself in an area abundant in Rukkhashava mushrooms.

Kneeling down low, you carefully dug out each mushroom, being mindful of their fragility.

The basket continued to pile up, completely filled to the brim with fresh mushrooms.

That should be enough.

Before you decided to leave the area, something nearby caught your eyes.

It was a Padisarah flower.

Taking a closer look at it, you were surprised to see such a demanding flower being able to flourish naturally in the wild.

And it wasn't just one flower.

Not far away was another one, and another one after that.

You realised the flowers were set out like some sort of trail, leading to some place.

You took a quick glance back at the path you took.

Surely, mom won't be too mad at me if I just spent a little long outdoors.

With that, you hastily followed the trail of flowers deeper into the woods.

The deeper you went, the more of the flowers you saw.

One flower soon turned to two, then three.

Before you knew it, you had walked deep into the forest and soon was met with a small field near a waterfall, the home to the Padisarah flowers.

Its beauty was magnificent.

The scenery looked like a painting.

You were mesmerised to step closer and gently sat down on a patch of grass, admiring the flowers swaying silently against the wind.

Rustle.

Soft rustling sounds came from near a tree.

You whipped your head around, only to be met with nothing.