Failed Assassination. Ayato

Sitting down at your office desk, you stared tiredly at the huge file of documents waiting for you to sign. To run this fucking guild, you thought.

Despite the bright colours of the Inazuman scenery, your world was covered in grey.

Escaping your horrific childhood, you ran away from home at an early age. The years spent on the streets were tough, but you have made some comrades along the way.

And after a past run-in with a gang leader terrorizing your territory, you challenged him in a duel, which you barely won, sustaining a few life threatening injuries. Naturally, you became feared as the new lord of the underworld, current leader of the highest gang in all the region.

Along with your close comrades, you rule the underworld with fear, death threats were all you've known in life.

Your guild was known for its privacy and top service for illegal transactions. Assassination attempts are merely an agreed deal between two parties. Weapon exportation were the norms.

Just as you were busy scanning documents, a knock arrived at the door.

"Come in."

A close subordinate of yours stepped in, bowed and informed.

"A member of the Tanaka clan wishes to speak to you, Your Grace. It seems as though the information they carry are highly confidential."

You scrunched your face in confusion.

"Let one of the others handle it."

"Your Grace, they have specifically called for you. They threaten to cut ties with Your Leadership for the sea trade if you were to decline their visit."

You scowled. Ungrateful brats.

"Show me where they are."

"Yes, Your Grace."

................................................................................................................................................................

Stomping towards the guest waiting room, you growled. Idiot nobles.

An informant cried out as you reached the door.

"Her Grace, The-"

Before he could finish you barged into the room, slamming the door open. Everyone was shocked except the one man who is sitting smoothly on the couch, sipping on tea.

He slyly opened his eyes and greeted you with the fakest smile you have ever seen.

"Well, isn't it the great lord of the underground. I am delighted to know that you have taken precious time out of your day to see me."

Your coat flew wildly as you marched and slouched down on the couch. You glared at the man. No one would believe that this is the same man who had threaten to demolish all relationship between your gang and the sea harbours.

"Tsk! Get to the point. What the fuck do you want now?"

You downed the glass of whiskey set out in front of you. He, on the other hand showed no need of urgency.

"Hmm, look like the Great lord is getting a little impatient. Fine I'll get to the point, but first please..."

He motioned towards your guards at the end of the couch. You swiftly raised your hand, pardoning the guards from their posts. Once they left the room, it was only you and him.

"Go on."

He produced a case file from the breast pocket of his coat. You noticed it was a information booklet.