King And Queen Of Tree Of Life

[WARNING: THERE ARE SPOILER IN THIS STORY SO PLEASE WATCH THE LAST SEASON OF LION GUARD]

[After Kion Coronation]

Everyone went home but the King And Queen Of The Prideland walk toward to King And Queen Of The Tree Of Life As They Began To Speak

Rani: Kion! Is your Coronation great?

Kion: It sure does! *Excited*

Rani: Look your parents its coming!

Simba: Good Job My Son (Proud).

Kion: Thanks Dad (Happy).

Nala: We were thinking if we could maybe rest here for tonight since we don't want to walk back home for rest of night.

Kion: Sure Mom

Simba: Well, where should we rest.

Rani: I got a perfect spot for you both to rest, follow me.

Simba And Nala: Ok

As Rani Lead Simba and Nala to their sleeping spot. Kion yawned as he realized he was tired from his coronation so he headed inside the Tree's Lair To Rest.

Kion: Well, now i the King Of The Tree Of Life, will my life changed now [He thought in his mind]

As Rani Reach To Simba And Nala sleeping spot

Rani: Well you should sleep comfortable here, your majesty.

Simba: Thank you Rani, by the way i heard about your parents and Queen Janna(Sad). I sorry for your lost.

Rani: Is ok Simba, i know that my parents and Queen Janna will always be apart of me no matter what.

Nala: Nice to hear that. The thing is me and Simba want to ask if you would like to be part of our family (Smiled).

Rani went to hugged them.

Rani: Oh my gosh thank you, i would love too.(Crying Happily)

Nala: Well that settle that. And also you can call us Mom and Dad if you want.

Rani: Ok Mom

Rani unhugged them

Simba: I glad that kion met you. Well we better get some rest, and Rani thank for everything. You should go find your king (Chuckle).

Rani: Ok Bye

Rani start heading back to the Tree Of Life. When she arrived she head inside the Tree's Lair and saw a lion on the rock as she knows who he is.

Rani: Hey Kion

Kion: Hey Rani, so what happen?

Rani told him that she going to be part of the family now. This make Kion shocked and happy for them.