Coincidence

[Previously From Last Part Of The Story]

It was almost sunset, everyone was in The Tree Of Life watching over Kion to make him feel better. Kion was unconscious and he began to have a bad dream of him turning evil and join Zane side but he couldn't tell than Kion started to wake up with stress.

Kion: What happen!(Stress and Scared)

Rani: We were about to ask you the same thing? What happen to you?

Kion: Ummm(Stress)

Makini: Shwuari Kion!(Comforting Kion)

Kion couldn't remember that he unlock his new power instead he only remember what happen before that.

Kion: Well i only remember that, i gotten so angry and decided to Triple Split but when i did so my Earth power and Lightning power was fighting each other while my Leaf power try to calm them down.

Surak: What made Earth and Lightning started to fight each other?

Kion: Well Earth and Lightning did their move they both accidentally hit each other move and cancelled them.

Surak: I see... what happen after that?

Kion: Well after that, Kenge manage to bit Earth and Lightning since they are distracted fighting than we all merge back together.

Nirmala: Oh dear, how did you beat him?

Kion: Beat who?

Baliyo: Zane!

Kion: Wait i beat Zane?

Simba: Yes, Son!

Nala: Wait, did you not remember?

Kion: Noo? The only thing i remember is alot of fire in the area.

Rani: That is what happen when we arrived! Zane and his army was gone, the areas was destroyed in flame and you fell unconscious so we bring you here! I wonder what make Zane retreat?

Kion: I don't know? (As he look at his paw)

Surak: Well at least we all are safe.

Simba: Yea and Kion you should rest.

Kion: How about the Royal duties?

Simba: Me and your mom can handle it.(Confidently)

Rani: You sure?

Nala: Yes Rani. You and Kion can rest for now.

Kion hop on his rock to calm his mind so he closed his eye to sleep but suddenly a bubble is floating from the entrance to Kion than burst, everyone was shocked that a mysterious bubble always appear in specific time.

Nirmala: What do you think the bubble mean?

Baliyo: I don't know?

Surak: What ever it is it must have a meaning!

Simba: Maybe is a warning?

Rani: If it is a warning, we have to be careful!

Nala: Rani right.

[Later At Night]

Everyone has fell asleep, suddenly Kion is having a nightmare of him turning evil again. Rani woke up because of him.

Rani: Kion you ok?

Kion woke up

Kion: (Scoff)(Stress) What is happening to me?

Rani: What happen?

Kion: I was having a nightmare and saw myself turning evil in it.

Rani: Anything else?