Past and Future

[Thanks for 1.2k Views we need 800 more views to reach 2k views so please help me support this story!]

Back to the story!

[Opening Intro]

[Previously On The Last Part Of The Story]

Earlier this morning once again Uovu and his army came to invade the Tree Of Life but Kion with his new Power Band as a gift from his parents, he manage to defend the Tree Of Life causing Uovu and his army to retreat. But during lunch Kion is having a vision of Uovu talking to someone which is Scar and Zira and they are planning to burn the Tree Of Life so the animal that is injured or sick cannot be healed.

[Where The Last Part Left Of]

Baliyo: So Makini! Everyone is here so who ressurect Scar before?

The Day Pride and Makini turn their head to Kion knowing that he need to confess the truth.

Kion: I did *Sad*

The Night Pride was shocked of hearing of what Kion is saying.

Baliyo: You did! *Shocked*

Kion: It was a accident! I swear!

Nirmala: We believe you Kion!

Surak: Tell us what happen?

Kion: I roar the volcano in anger.

Nirmala: You roar the volcano in anger?

Surak: Why you roar in anger?

Kion: When i was a cub, who was leading the lion guard. Janja and the hyenas captured my sister Kiara and brought her to the outland than i gotten so angry that i roared the volcano.

The Night Pride was shocked about Kion Past.

Nirmala: How about that Scar on your left eye?

Kion: I got this when me and Scar had our final battle. When Scar was distracting me! His snake Urshari come to me and bite me causing me to have this Scar.

Fuli: Than since after Kion got that Scar he cannot control his Roar and one time he roared at Bunga on accident.

Ono: When we got back to the Priderock, Rafiki said that there no cure for Kion Scar and my sight in the Prideland so he suggested that me and Kion came to the Tree Of Life to heal our injuries.

Kion: You might know the rest!

Everyone was shocked about Kion Past.

Rani: May i ask something Kion?

Kion: What Rani?

Rani: When we first met Uovu, what did he meant by almost kidnap you.

Baliyo: Wait! you almost got kidnap?

Kion: Yes.. *Sad*