Secret Of The Roar

[AFTER THE CLIFFHANGER]

Everyone was rushing to the Tree Of Life because the lion with a red mane on Surak Back was unconscious.

Rani: Nirmala can you heal him?

Nirmala: I think i can (She hop on the rock)

As Surak lay Kion onto the floor, Nirmala put one of her paw on the tree root than the other paw on Kion. The Tree Glow and Kion woke up from his unconscious.

Kion: What happen?

Rani explain everything about what happen in the fight than Kion remember what happen to Zane and his Power.

Kion: Did i just do that (He thought in his mind)

Rani: Yes you just did

Nirmala Stop The Healing

Nirmala: Kion, do you know about your power?

Kion, Rani and Baliyo Knew About It And Decided To Tell Eveyone.

Kion: Well you see...

Rani: There a painting with 8 mysterious symbol.

Baliyo: So we decided to keep it a secret until we sure of what the painting mean.

Surak: Can i see the painting with the mysterious symbols?

Kion: Sure!

Kion stand up and lead everyone to the Painting Of Tree Past as they saw Makini.

Kion: Makini can you show the painting with the mysterious symbol to everyone?

Makini: Sure Kion

Makini show everyone the painting and hit it with her bakora staff. Than the painting glow alongside Kion mark. Everyone gasped of what they saw.

Surak: Hmm it might be something related to the power what you just did.(Confused)

Kion: Hmmm i need to ask Askari about this.

Rani: I coming with you

Kion Turn His Head To His Pride

Kion: Day Pride Continue Your Patrol!

Fuli: On it, Day Pride Patrol!

Rani: You should rest Night Pride

Everyone went separate path leaving Kion and Rani alone.

Kion: So Rani should we go to Cikha Escarpment?

Rani: Ok sure

[FEW MINUTE LATER]

Kion and Rani are about to reach Cikha Escarpment to meet Askari ,leader of the First Lion Guard to get some answer from their question.

Kion: Askari?

Askari: Yes Kion and Hello Rani! (As he appear from the sky).

Rani: We would like to ask a question?

Askari: What is it?

Kion explain everything about the painting with 8 mysterious symbol and his new power.

Askari: Hmmmm you might be talking about Elemental Roar Of The Elder.

Rani: What the Elemental Roar Of The Elder?

Askari: The Elemental Roar Of The Elder consist of 8 Elemental, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Leaf, Fire, Water, Ice ,Light.

Rani: If i not mistaken, Kion can also be split into 3, what that about?

Askari: That part of the power where he can split his power into different elemental. Called Elemental Split