Duties and Revival

[Thank You All For Continuing Reading This Story, Give a rating out of 10 in the comment!]

[Back To The Story]

Opening Intro

[Begin At The Tree Of Life]

It was another morning day at the Tree Of Life, everyone was at the Tree Of Life about to finish there Breakfast

It was another morning day at the Tree Of Life, everyone was at the Tree Of Life about to finish there Breakfast. Anga had a important mission to fly back to the Pride land to warned about the Revival of Scar and Zira but they are waiting for Azaad.

Kion: Fuli! Where Azaad?

Fuli: He running around at the Pratibimba stretching for his run.

Kion: Good! We really need help from the Pride Land.

They all finish their breakfast, Azaad meet with them and Anga was about to start flying back to Pride Land.

Azaad: Anga Let's start heading back now!

Anga: On it!

Soon after Anga and Azaad start travelling back to the Pride Land.

Rani: I hope they get back soon!

Kion: Yeah! We still don't know if Scar and Zira is revived yet. *Sad*

Rani: Don't worry Kion! You beat Scar before and you can do it again! *Comfort Him*

Kion: Yeah! but that when he was a ashes and now he going to be on life body. *Worried*

Kion: What if my Elemental Power cannot beat him when the time has come. *Sad* (As he look at his Power Band)

Rani: But you just got your Ice Elemental Power!

Kion: Yeah but i still cannot control it, Is too unstable for me to use.

Nirmala: Maybe you can ask Askari to help you control your Ice Elemental Power!

Surak: Maybe he also know a way to defeat Scar and Zira!

Kion: Good idea! *Smiled*

Rani: Kion! how about our Royal Duties?

The Day Pride come rushing down to Kion.

Fuli: Kion! Heng Heng and Kely are fighting over the bamboo stand again!

Kion: Woah! woah! i can't be everywhere at once! *Worried*

Kion had no idea what to do since he cannot be multiple place at once.

Baliyo: Kion how would you handle multiple things at once? *Worried*