12- Love in the air

FILM

"Hey chii..oops.. Chimon " I accidentally called him what Perth and his other friends call him when I met him in their company building. We are not close but I am familiar with him from Perth's talks. Sometimes I get irritated by Perth because he always say my chii is like that like this ooh god So much love all over the world. And today is a good day for me because Ohm and Nanon become together and the photo of them with Eve was so good. If I don't know more about Ohm's past i will surely say Nanon is Eve's Father because of how much he Is a mix of Ohm and Nanon. What the hell am I even thinking. If Ohm hear this he gonna kill me .

Chimon gave me a warm smile and as well as raised his brows when he realised its not my bakery but its their building . He looked around to confirm it again because yeah what am I even doing here.

"Film? Why are you here ? " Chimon asked me with a confused expression. How can I say I am here to apologise for yesterday's doings. I was so overreactive and I don't even remember what the hell I blabbered to Namtan .

"Hmm..Chii..no Chimon it's "

"You can call me that I think you got that from Perth " Chimon said a bit blushing . Look at how these love birds. Ooh god my two bestfriends got lovers when am I gonna get one. Just show me who will be my love. I thought it closing my eyes with a pout and when I open my eyes I saw Namtan who is looking so good and beautiful. Really isn't she exposing herself too much in that outfit ? Shiaa...what gotten in to me. I slapped myself and looked at Chimon who is looking at me dumbfounded with a confused expression.

"What happened? Why are you slapping yourself ? " Chimon asked me with concerned look.I grinned .

"It's nothing Iam here to see Namtan..yeah her phone just last night left in my bakery..and yeah.. " Why am I stammering.. what's with me now. I was normal yesterday. What the hell gotten into me.

"Ooh..Namtan ? ..hey Namtan " Shiaa why did he called her here. Did I came to see her ? I shooked my head and she was already here with Chimon.

"What Chii ?? You ?? Why are you here ?" Namtan asked, looking at me, and I can see she's not so pleased to see me.

" Hey Namtan be easy on her..you can't fight here there is more people here not like last night. " Chimon said warning Namtan. He got a call and he went from there waving at me and glaring at Namtan.

I cleared my throat to get her attention because she was looking away. I took her phone and extended it to her.

"Your phone..you just forgot it yesterday in my bakery and yeah.." I said. Her expression changed like a kid git her favourite toy. A phone is this much valuable ?

" Hmm..and For yesterday...I am sorry naa..I didn't mean to say things like that . I just lost my temper and too much provoked by you . And I am a bit overreactive so I just blabbered things without even thinking before. I am really Sorry naa.." I apologised to her with a sad expression . I really regret about everything that I told her. How can you be so foul mouthed Film.

"Ooh..Hmm its okay I was also a bit over. I am also sorry and thankyou for giving me my phone back. " She said and smiled. I really want to talk with her more. But I don't know how am I gonna make this conversation for a bit more.Because I wanna ask her about something.

Hmm..Then I am get going " She said . Shiaa Film just ask her if she's free. I nodded and smiled at her. Shiaa why am I so nervous infront of her. It's not like I am gonna propose her. All that in my head was Yesterday's phone call that in her mobile and I am getting a bit worried about her hearing the threatening words.

"Hmm..Namtan.." I called her to get her attention back. She turned towards me with a confused expression.

"Hmm..I wanna ask you out . Will you come with me ? "