13 .Unfolding truth

OHM

I don't know why I am feeling like this since Nanon asked me to be Eve's Dad. How can I trust an invader to be my son's dad. I just met up with him 2 months ago . I can choose my life decisions but not my son's . He is the most precious thing in my life, so I don't want to hurt him .

Even though I felt genuine about Nanon and his love, I am not yet sure about my son . My mind was a mess since I walked from Nanon . I was thinking about it all the time, so I didn't even give any attention to Nanon . I tried every possible way to avoid Nanon . I'm glad that today's shoot ended early, so I went to pick up Eve from Film's House.

But why am I feeling like something gonna happen . My mind felt so messed up and heart is beating faster .

I reached Film's House to pick up Eve . He had preschool today so he must be so tired otherwise his sound will be all around here .

"Aww ...Ohm you are here.." It's aunt Anna and she have this warm smile and may be I love her so much that whenever I saw her I will have this warmth of a mother and love .

"Aunt...how are you ? Where is Eve ? I guess he must be tired . Did he bother you ? Did he ate anything . Ooh god this kid . I told him don't overdo things . I will get him . I missed him so bad today ." I Said smiling and walking to the room .

"Ohm..What are you saying ? Eve is not here . Didn't you the one who picked him from the school ? " Aunt Anna said suspiciously and confused which make my eyes wide and I literally don't have any idea If she is playing a prank with me or not.

"Aunt..don't prank me now . I am not in a good mood to get pranked and tell that naughty son of mine to get infront of me and come out from hiding..Eve...Papa know you are playing ..Just come out .." I said loudly because they play like this usually but the next thing Aunt said made my heart stop for a second .

"Ohm..I am not playing ..The teacher told me when I went to pick him up from the preschool he is already left with his dad and I thought you already took him with you and you forgot to notify me that . So where is Eve ? Didn't you picked him up ? " Aunt said and her face is reflecting the worries of her now .

"His Dad is me and I didn't picked him up . Aunt stop this I am saying you the last time . I am not in a mood . Eve..come out ..who will take him other than me ,you ,Film or Perth. Perth is not here he is out for his magazine shoot and who the hell are you referring ? " I was on the verge of losing my self and i hate this kind of pranks when I am not in a good mood. But seeing her face and her actings I realised its not a prank this time but it's real that my son is neither with me nor with them .

" Aunt...who ?? Where will he be ? Who took him ? Didn't you asked anything ? How irresponsible are you ? Why didn't you asked them more about .yeah I know he is not important to others .but he is my kid and i don't have anyone else other than him . What should I do now ? " I don't know whom to blame or what to do . My son is missing and what am I gonna do now . Nothing make any sense in my mind and I am totally blank at this time.

What should I do . I called the teacher who denied all my arguments and things I said . They said they are not responsible for Eve's missing because they said it was his Dad and I know Eve will not go with anyone like that . I told him this already that he can only go along with Perth Film and Aunt Anna other than me . Now Nanon also came to our private space. Here I am left out with ideas and senses . All I could do is blaming myself for not caring my son more and where do I go to find him . I am crying. Film and Aunt Anna was with me . We searched around the preschool area and every possible places that I know and now I am left out with places .