19.Promises

CHIMON

It felt like iam being a fool for Perth and its seems so difficult to adjust with him too . How we gonna make this relationship when he is not invested half of what he is invested with Ohm . I know they are just friends like me and Nanon but can't he talk it out with me when a problem came . And it's a problem between Nanon and Ohm . Can't we both think to solve this why did he have to avoid me . I didn't really wanted to invest in a relation which will not give me any preferences. My first relationship itself was a big failure and ended up very badly . I Don't want to make a same mistake again . So better to stop before it start and go to another extents. We were just in a talking term and not official but still it hurts really bad .why is love always hard for me .

"Chii..please hear me out . We can sort this out and be with eachother . I promise I will not hurt you like this ever . " Perth said looking into my eyes. His eyes were softened. Its what make me weak . I looked into his eyes . I am just lost for a few seconds .

I shooked my head and shrugged off his hands which is tightened the hold of my hands .

"We are in public . I don't want to create a scene here and we both are here to work not to discuss anything else . So better you do what you really are here for. " I said in a stern voice and walked from there but seems like he is not ready to let it go like that .

"OK then.. I will go now but can we talk privately for 5 minutes . I only need 5 minutes please Chii.. I want to explain and prove . Please can you give me another chance ? " He asked to me again with those lost puppy eyes . My heart again skipped a beat looking at him and his soft eyes .

I sighed and nodded because now I have to escape from him or else I will end up in this maize of love again .

"Thankyou so much chii.. you are the best. So after this event I will pick you up . Please wait for me okay ." Perth said with a so much excitement . Why is he doing this with me . When he really didn't mean anything with me .

"Now you got what you wanted right . So I think I can go now . Do your job first . " I said to him and walked from there or I can say I just escaped from those looks of him .I placed my hands on my chest . My heart is beating so fast . Why is it have to be weak like this infront of someone like him .

The event went well and it was fun with Ohm and Eve baby . Eve is really Nanon's son the same naughtiness I can see . Don't know how is Ohm managing two Nanons .But hiding there relationship must be difficult for both of them and I know Eve is also affected by that but what to do ? This industry is like that . Everyone want their idols to be perfect no one really care about what their idols want . I was not supposed to be Nanon's manager in the first place but seeing him suffering with that previous rude manager I just went to help him and the company trusted me . So I am Nanon's personal manager after that shitty manager of him .

Nanon and Namtan loved acting so much while I have not at all interested in the acting career . I was interested in something else which turned out to hurt me whenever I go back to that past . So it's better to stay here with Nanon and Namtan like this . Atleast I have my close ones here .

"Hey Mon.. what are you thinking so deeply ? " That was Namtan now I know my ears will not have any rest .

" Nothing just silly things ." I said with that usual smile of mine .

"Hey don't smile like that . You are thinking about that idiot Perth ? I really hate him what is he thinking about himself ? Too selfish . Hey Mon if he disturb you once more I will make him a dead meat ." Namtan said in a serious tone which made me chuckle .

"Hey what are you ? A Don ? And did Film hear you say like this ? She will make you dead meat first ." I said teasing her . I know she have something going on with Film eventhough she deny it and shrugg it off .