HAPPY 5K READERS.......♥️💚

Hey my dear Readers......

Your author is on cloud nine so bare with her randomness .....

Happy 5k readers for my story 💃💃

[Sorry to make this one so long but check the questions I have for you and please give me some answers which I really wanted to know I appreciate your time and patience to read this blabbering ❤️😁]

First of all this is not an update of this story but its a thankyou event . 😅😅

Let me share few words about this story of mine and its journey from the start to now .Because can't you say how excited I am . For others it may not be a big thing to post like this and get excited but its my first time hitting one of my story which is not even completed hitting a 5K so I will celebrate it with my readers no matter what other's say .

So when I started this story I wasn't even interested in this one . I planned a late updates and it was not even supposed to be an Mpreg . But I changed my mind when I uploaded the character and author's note . I always add a rough plot or rough trailer type thing for my every story but I didn't do anything with this story because I was clearly out of idea about this story which I didn't even planned in the first place . You can say when you read the first chapter to till now how much I improved with my language and every moment I tried to make myself perfect and improved because I Don't wanted to make you guys disappointed. So you can say I took a lot effort on this story of mine a lot and which is reflecting as the reading counts. And also when I started this story I really have less expectations about this one didn't even think this have much readers like this . But this story gave me more attention and a lot people supported me in my way till now.

So when I started it was an aimless start but once I got a plot now I am improving the plot and trying my best to keep the quality till now . I was constantly uploading the chapter now I miss my constant uploadings because people who follow me already know I am busy with my uni and stuffs as I am going to graduate in 2 months already . So that's why I made a schedule for my every story to make my time and effort at ease . People who know me closely know I am a restless and passionate person about my stories and they will end up done with me saying to take care of myself first. But still I managed to make an update weekly so I am so thankful for your all patience to wait for my story .

And I have someone to thanks a lot who helped me to improve a lot . Aqua__Say phii..you really helped me and suggested me things as an author and as a mentor more than that as a friend . I know you are busy but still you take your time to read my story and correct me . Love you lot ♥️♥️

How can I avoid my daily commenting friends ...I am not mentioning everyone because I don't want to be biased but still I reply to everyone so that means I am reading your comments and making it helpful with my story . And thankyou for your effort and time to leave a comment on my story and thankyou for the support from the start . ♥️♥️

I think I blabber a lot . So it's time to ask somethings can you please answer me for my few questions 😉😉

So the first question is,

Till now, who is your favourite character, and who will you hate the most in this story ?

What do you think about my story till now ? Do you have any suggestions to make it more good, like some changes and more ideas ?

Which is your favourite chapter or a particular moment till now in this story of mine ? Can you please share it with this author to make her happy naaa...🙃🙃

Want another update on Monday as my thankyou gift?😉😉

Do you have any questions for me? Related to story or anything else ? You can ask me and do you have any complaints or request about this story ?

So it's all about the question thing . I hope few answers for this . And I really am waiting for some exciting replies you know . So let me know all these . And thankyou for reading my blabbering till now. I hope I didn't messed this up . As I always say, see you on the next chapter .

Continue you love and support for my story . ❤️

Vote , support and let me know your opinion .

Love you all and Thankyou again for the 5K ❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all are doing good and have a nice day ♥️💚

Last but not least Thankyou my favourite duo ON eventhough they are not together again I still have faith on them and if there's no ON there will not be this story nor this moment and I love them a lot . THANKS TO THEM TOO♥️💚

 THANKS TO THEM TOO♥️💚